SW needs NPC soldiers for The Scarlet Scourge Abominations

not true but i did hear tales of how they got instantly punked during a generic portal room raid because they couldn’t find any off-realmers to ship in :grimacing:

15 Likes

The only way the Scarlet Scourge manages to kill players now is to have themselves log on alts to share kills.
Reminds me of a dog trying to bite its tail. IT’s quite cute actually.

15 Likes

They surely need them after the hit they took last year.

11 Likes

To be fair how could they have known that public ERP would get half their guild nuked?

17 Likes

Is that what happened?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

13 Likes

smiling emoticon

8 Likes

:slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hey guys don’t make fun of them they’re still on holiday break, 2 players isn’t their usual maximum they’re still celebrating christmas guys come on cut them some slack. I’ve seen screenshots of their raid group it was so popular the same people were in multiple times.

4 Likes

Oh man that is a special kind of stupid to do that :joy:

1 Like

I mean, it’s not like bright people would join their guild anyhow, or even associate with them.

2 Likes

A bunch of Venezuelan gold farmers walks quickly towards you

4 Likes

That is true, but hot damn that is even beyond our regular stupidity from them.

3 Likes

I thought I couldn’t cringe more after Abominations’ most unfortunate ban, totally not connected to their attempt at slander of a very epic community.

I was proven wrong. Turns out I can cringe even more.

t. Scarlet Scourge
1 Like

Jesus Christ, man, a person can only cringe so much.

It’s not even funny at this point it’s just giving me second hand embarrassment, have some self respect.

14 Likes

You guys just got blown out by me enjoy noobs

10 Likes

Hey abom alt. Do you mind telling your off-realmer friends to stop abusing phasing so we can own them more when they try to grief RP? Thanks!

12 Likes

Guess we don’t need guards at all seeing as we disposed of your goons without the help of any NPCs, super easily.

6 Likes

Oh boy, someone actually thinks the scarlet clowns are pretty good, what is this realm coming to? Oh wait… It’s just more fake facts made by scarlet alt clown, nevermind carry on.

Edit:

Oh… being forced to turn off warmode to avoid the clowns, how tragic!

2 Likes

That’s a really cool RP set you’ve got there OP. Especially love what you’ve done with the helm, it matches really well with the default level boost gear.

Any tips on how to improve mine?

Real talk though I think they do this on purpose for the attention knowing that we will all dive on it. Probably gives them a chuckle on their discord or w/e

I think you’re overestimating the guys that got nuked for laying with horses, Akamito.

5 Likes