SW needs NPC soldiers for The Scarlet Scourge Abominations

I’ve seen enough Abomination corpses just laying around in Stormwind to know that the guys who spend their game time playing slice of life in taverns have the Scarlet Horseguard under control

Thought I would share this too.

I encountered one of these guys yesterday while questing through Duskwood. I had WM on and I’m no stranger to being suddenly killed by a 120 player, I even laughed at the string of /spit and /mock that followed, even the lesser seen tea-bagging. I accepted it and moved on, stuff like that happens. After being ganked about 6 times I figured I would go for lunch, came back in a few hours later (turned out to be 5 hours later) and found the same guy was still at it.

I thought I would step in and help some of the levelling lowbies when I saw the pile of bodies and dead flight master, preventing people from leaving the area to turn off WM.

I was surprised when I found the guy and beat him to a pulp, he went down so fast I thought he had just started an unrequitted romance with the road. If this is what constitutes a “Good” PvP’er then I must be a god at it, I must try WM more often!

I thought I’d gank the guy in turn, give him a taste of his own medicine. But lo and behold when faced with a higher level opponent the guy ran faster than mercury going downhill.

In short though, if you see one of these laughable PvP’ers around, just turn off WM.

13 Likes

really cool story, thanks! :slight_smile: did they ever come back?

Yeah a few times, mostly to just farm the flight master so people couldn’t leave. In the end I ended up guarding the FM so folks could leave the area without being harassed.

7 Likes

Wholesome act from you!

Loved the love stoty about one of them and the road!

1 Like

Stormwind needs more NPCs, because that’s all it takes to get rid of the Scarlet Scourge… Accurate.

Pretty sure I found the hidden message in this post champs

18 Likes

Ah, Tempercoil my good friend. Thank you for enlightening me once more. You know I always valued your wisdom. :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

I am sure they are just having there fun as I know of people are just hiding and sh!t since they all have the same name lul.

But I guess if they have fun nothing else matters just like you boring rpers find fun in rp’n all works out amrite?

Don’t hate on the bad joke :frowning:

2 Likes

Mr random offrealmer.

3 Likes

I’ll have you know I am apart of this realm. But I do what everyone else does hide behind alts except this is my main and all my characters have the same name. :slight_smile:

I do not know what this is supposed to mean, English understanding-wise.

Och laddieh. RP is anything but boring. Roleplay has made me and many other stay in this game in content draughts were PvP and PvE people just left. You create your own stories and fun, which is pretty much infinite.

Can’t say the same about pure PvP or PvE players.

This is what you just wrote is how I see WPvP I didn’t stay because I thought the game was good I stayed because I enjoyed WPvP and we did it because of the guild rivalry. This is the first reasonable response I have ever seen on the AD forums so props to you then.

But what is fun for one person is a hate and not fun for someone else hence why i see that the RP-PvP come out a little bit more recently it’s kinda nice to see even if you think they are abusing and ruining your RP events which I can tell you if they was they are doing a damn poor job xD

I also am working on a text based game to bring roleplay to people who might want to try it out. Just a sort of thing where people can see what roleplay is really about without the whole “lol xd goldshire”-YouTube memery. Because I think there is also huge misconceptions about roleplay in general.

Not sure about it. Though personally I have not once encountered them. Mainly because I turn off warmode and never participate in any events. Though I think their guild has been trying to interrupt some bigger events and got demolished. Atleast that is what I could get from the forum replies following after and nowadays. Though I can understand if people dislike something. Thing is I am convinced that it’s better to then just turn away from things you dislike. And playing on a RP realm while disliking RP is a bit… odd. Since nothing much of value is gained.

Personally I see the issue, but it does not affect me at all.

Now if they did this permanently at Goldshire… They would do us an actual favor.

1 Like

Like I said, Roleplay just doesn’t seen to appeal to me personally. As long as y’all are having fun I think that is the main thing, as fun always keeps everyone in the game :heart:

If the alliance players prio’d casters over the rogues or melees you might find them tumbling over as a sack of spuds. As most of them play ineffective melee like outlaw rogue.

Whoa, I wish everyone utilised the same approach as you do, mr offrealmer, cause that “all my characters have the same name” approach is truly unique to only you and makes you in no way hiding behind alts as per your own words!

1 Like

Nice lvl 10 char Aeílmar :slight_smile:

1 Like

I mean go check my alts Tzuyu & Tzuyuqt lmao

I have no need to hide unlike mr level 10 rando no name.

yeah, aeilmar, you level 10 no name

4 Likes