Sylvanas and Blood Elves - Inconcistencies

you’ve crossed a terrible threshold this day, arth- elyssarain.

3 Likes

Elyssarain… its not too late!
Turn back
Repent
Have a moment to talk about out Lord and Saviour N’Zoth… :squid:

2 Likes

I’ll take my chances with the Legion :stuck_out_tongue:

Well…

Talking about Blood elves here:

Tampering with the magic protection that kept the Scourge at bay, risked the lives of all the inhabitants of Silvermoon.

Facilitating the Horde safe passage across Ashenvale and Darkshore (with troops and resources), potentially risked the lives of all the inhabitants of Darnassus.

Regarding intention and direct consequences…even if it’s not evenly matched, you still have some obvious malicious intent going on that was mirrored on both situations.

1 Like

silly cow people is not and old god ,he is something far greater. He is like azeroths/warcrafts version of marvels one above all. The true lord of the multiverse that knows all,sees all and is all powerfull what you see is just how normal races can percieve him. you betetr hope you dint insult pepe with calling him a old god.

This isn’t an inconsistence, infact it’s quite believable, this happens all the time.

How many kids vow not to be like their fathers and yet turn out just like them? It’s basically a meme.

I wonder who was the genius who came up with this idea.

I would take WoD a million times over BfA.
At least I felt engaged and I leveled on that expansion during legion launch as a human warrior. Loved my garrison, which I kept going back even in BfA.

They opened a pandora box, good luck correcting it now.

I am very curious to see it, I will do it from the safe heaven of my legion account.

Back to the topic: I agree with the OP.
The Blood Elves lost 90% of their population against Arthas.
Sylvana’s help them by bringing them to the Horde shelter, now she’s decimating their army in a stalemate war that will only bring them more deaths.

Using methods worthy of any scourge army.

I feel Arthas and Gul’Dan (Original one) must be laughing at Sylvana’s Horde hypocrisy, from their grave.

Cheers.

1 Like

Sylvanas also used that against the Blood Elves. In Lor’themar’s shorty story “In the Shadow of the Sun” she threatens to pull all support from the Ghostlands and Silvermoon, basically letting the scourge overrun them unless they provide her with the troops she wanted for the Northrend campaign.

So she states what would’ve happened anyway if she didnt help them, them being overrun.

Or is this charity and unconditional love? LoL

1 Like

The Forsaken would march north. With or without the Blood elf help.
Sylvanas needed troops to support said campaign, so, either she had to withdraw the ones stationed at the Ghostlands (the ones that were protecting the Blood elves), or Lorthemar contributed with his own soldiers, and Sylvanas had enough numbers to support said campaign without needing to withdraw the soldiers that were stationed there.

That seems rather logical.

Either you contribute, or I’m afraid I won’t have spare soldiers to cover your back. Cause I’ll need those I’m currently leaving there with you.

2 Likes

Pretty interesting that for all her bluster and threats we don’t actually see any Blood Elven forces in Northrend fighting alongside the Forsaken. The few we do encounter are isolated magi in Borean Tundra under the command of Garrosh Hellscream.

I mean, there’s the Sunreavers in Dalaran but they were hardly under the full authority of the Warchief of the Horde.

To me the forsaken and the blood elfs cant be crying about there past not after carrying out the same deeds with a huge difference they have Free will the scourge didn’t.

As for Sylvanas no magic sword/helm making her do this stuff unless blizzard suddenly say other wise.

and the blood elfs

'Scuse me, what.

2 Likes

Terror of Darkshore - Blood elf’s helped in the campaign

Even some blood elf rogue cant remember his name.

But yea they totally fine helping out in wiping out a people even if the same thing happened to them with there own history.

I don’t think that the people involved with that had a lot of choice. It’s not like someone who is enlisted has an enormous amount of choice of where and how they serve.

Literally everyone in the Horde, except of Baine and Saurfang still support the Horde ergo support Sylvanas.

1 Like

And that’s not true either, there are several leaders who have turned against Sylvanas, which is evident from the dialogue they have after Baine is arrested.

They turned the back but they still support the war with their troops.

Yeah ofc they do, but they don’t have a lot of choice in that, don’t they? It’s not like losing the war is in their best interest.

1: The War of Thorns wasn’t sold as a war of annihilation against the Night Elves and no one, not even Sylvanas herself expected her to torch the tree.

2: There were no Blood Elves in the Warfront save for that lone paladin Malfurion smushed.