Sylvanas book

Hmm… a book involving the Winter Queen, her sister, and her “pet”. Would read.

There should be a gnome involved too.

I volunteer!!1!!

The point is that unless you watch people like Pyromancer on youtube, you don’t know Sylvanas’ story.

Plus, I will not allow trashing an audibook narrated by Patty Mattson. Her voice is audible honey and I’m personally hyped. In fact, if you’re a femoid who sounds like Sylvanas, babe hit me up on discord. I’ll have you know I am a discord moderator.

3 Likes

Because all other Sylvannas books that Danuser has have sticky pages so he needs a new one.

4 Likes

No, it was described in details. What she experienced there, how it looked like, how she saw Arthas as a boy etc…

1 Like

I mean yes, Arthas as a boy etc. but it didn’t say anything about the Jailer. A lot of people think that when she died she was actually in the Maw and that’s where she started working with the Jailer.

None of that is in the book, so either this is completely wrong and they talked somewhere else (which is an important moment of her life we know nothing about) or the upcoming book will add this to what is written in before the storm.

Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong

It’s interesting to see that Varian and Garrosh came after Sylvanas and Jaina.
They weren’t present during Warcraft 3.
They came during WoW expansions, yet both are already gone.

If Activision-Blizzard believes that conflict is a essential part of WoW (I don’t), than killing this two was a bad idea.

They will soon run out of charismatic characters at this rate, in my opinion.
That’s why SL feels like recycling old characters, because the ones that are still alive aren’t as popular.
Main example: Arthas.

Cheers.

1 Like

Yep, its all about the money but ill be here to call everyone a simp as they call Sylvanas fans just because she shattered their fragile alliance EGO :innocent:

simp is not a derogatory term.

Yeah, at this point, it’s pretty obvious that she went to the Maw, and that “place of darkness and eternal torture” was the Maw. And especially cause now we know that Uther and Devos threw Uther directly to the Maw. The only question is where are all those Val’kyr that took her place.

Pretty sure that both Jaina and Sylvanas are far more popular than both Varian and Garrosh.

Ewww. :rofl:

1 Like

Well the Edge of Night does not mention the Jailer because he, like, didn’t exist then. It’s a retcon basically. Or, more of “adding some stuff and filling the gaps”.

1 Like

Garrosh and Varian, each time they look at each other conflict would escalate.

We have Jaina and Sylvanas in the same room during the battle of Undercity.
Did they spoke to each other ?

Nope.
Anduin, Genn and Aleria took turns, but Jaina remained silent.
There’s no tension between this two characters at all.

Can you rely in this two characters to move the faction conflict as Varian and Garrosh did ?
My opinion: no.

That’s why they are bringing characters that were basically dead in SL.

Cheers.

2 Likes

I didn’t really like Arthas: Rise of the Lich King. Outside of the original parts (the parts before the start of Warcraft 3 - which were new content for me and had me genuinely invested in his character) I didn’t really like the book very much.

Arthas goes from a fairly fleshed out character with his own wants, dreams and motivations to a one note guy with a man-child streak. Becomes insufferable as soon as he turns into a Death Knight. :confused:

2 Likes

The OP claims we know everything about Sylvanas

That’s what I’m trying to say here. There are moments in Sylvanas’ lore we thought we knew, but Blizzard added/changed them a bit, therefore we don’t know her whole story. And that’s what the book will cover :slight_smile:

1 Like

Its not faction restricted either.

idk writers are obsessed with sylvanas , sooner shes out of the picture the better, i swear if the next expansion cinematic is more sylvanas im going to lose it.

Also id much prefer we had a book on other characters, maybe velen or alleria or literally anybody else.

Why does sylvanas always have to be in the spotlight

3 Likes

High Tinkerer Gelbin Mekkatorque certainly deserves a book of his own, indeed.

1 Like

you may be saying this as a joke but everytime the gnomes have been in the spotlight the content is generally good, look at mechagon for example.

gnomes are done dirty a lot by the writers, still no cinematic with a gnome. Maybe they will one day if we ever get a tinker class or something

2 Likes