Sylvanas end call it

Will she actually just die?

Will she become the new jailer / lich queen?

Will she become some sort of Valkyr undead angel to the forskean?

Actually I hope she just becomes the new Jailer. It would be the ultimate karma. Her main objective is to avoid the Hell she belongs to, so having her chained for eternity in that same Hell she fears so much would be precious. Plus she despises being a slave, being locked in a prison, so that would just be the cherry on top. A quick death is too merciful, sheā€™s gotta suffer dearly and slowly.

4 Likes

I donā€™t believe they will let her just die anyway, to many fans out there.

Egh. With their respect for continuity, I canā€™t even rule out that sheā€™ll be retconned out of the story entirely and Saurfang suddenly makes his Makā€™gora against thin air (but still dies, of course).

That said, as resident cynic, Iā€™m calling Kerrigan. Itā€™s the worst thing they can do and I want any surprise to be a pleasant one.

2 Likes

I usually would give a guessā€¦ but I just donā€™t care. Whatever it is, sheā€™ll annoy us all the way and then take a break from the spotlight up to forever.

1 Like

Well really I think people ignore a tiny detail when it comes to Kerrigan and Sylvanas. Kerrigan was mind-controlled and after breaking free of it she immediately tried to redeem herself, even going as far as to sabotage her own war efforts to spare civilians, while Sylvanas was never mind-controlled and never gave a single thought towards avoiding civilian casualties or earning any kind of redemption.

So yeah, I wonā€™t deny these two have a lot of similarities, but if anyone gets a Kerrigan-esque arc, it will be Arthas.

She could get an ascending ending like Kerrigan though its highly likely.

Anyone can get anything because who knows what Blizzard is planning, but to be honest it doesnā€™t look like they are planning that path for Sylvanas at all. She is constantly put in a negative light. Sheā€™s likely the Gulā€™dan or Garrosh of this expansion.

In the last patch she betrays the Jailer, steals the souls he has stashed away in the Maw and goes on her way into fourth expansion cinematic in a row.

To be honest I donā€™t care much anymore. She just needs to be removed from the story in one way or another and I will be fine with it.

Sheā€™s not evil though remember Ion said it ha.

As long as she will be removed I really donā€™t care.

Yeah, because he wants you to keep speculating. Obviously heā€™s not going to be blunt and say ā€œYeah, Sylvanas is evil and weā€™re killing her in Shadowlandsā€. They did that with Garrosh in 5.2 and it didnā€™t really go well.

1 Like

Actually Blizzard love to kill what people like most. Night Elves fan base is one of the biggest. And Blizzard killed 99% of that race in BfA. Now that race is dying, and no civilians left to restore population.

In other words, fan base will not stop Blizzard if they will decide to kill her.

But what I think will happen, is Illidan scenario. He killed Naaru, after that he told us that he just want to be free. And everyone just forgives him.
Same thing will be here. Sylvanas will tell us that she killed 10005000 millions of children, just to save us from the death, to be free. And we will forgive her.
ā€œAzeroth is freeeeeeeā€ Ā©

Na I think your safe.

dont remind Illidan please, i try so hard to forget about legion expansion story. What he done was for nothing and we let him go.

hmm not sure realy, it would just feel to much like Illidan then who pretty much also became a jailer for Sargeras.
Could be more intresting to se her escape, and then maby used later on in some other expac or even wow2 or something instead, would give more mystery on what happened to her, than just oh she is now a jailer for some big bad in shadowlands.

The difference is that Illidan wanted to stay behind and accepted the challenge with a smile on his face, because he believed it was his destiny to fight Sargeras once again. Whereas it would be the complete opposite for Sylvanas. Sheā€™d be forced to spend the rest of eternity doing something she hates in a place she despises against her own will.

1 Like

She will be redeemed and become the hero so we have 10 more sylvanas cinematics

1 Like

New helya like? rather she just die myself, unlikely though.

I currently dislike how shadowlands has opened up but trying to wait and see

Its just at the moment Sylvanas has simply ruined an important element its impossible to respect any big lore villain now.

When the lich king expansion came out man we all knew that the lich king was no joke his power was not to be questioned and you respected that said character but now its like who cares even this jailer person the current writing has gotten to the point of random event - out of the blue Baine just got a power up from his dead dad and can now one shot the jailer

Blizzard claims to plan all this 2 years in advance and while I am sure thatā€™s the case at the same time the story does come off like its just made up in the moment I hear that book before the storm for example is already retconned.
And I am going in a rant and need to stop ha.

Stick to wait and see