Sylvanas is totally not evil

A funny statement from Patty Matson after the happenings of BfA, no? I winder when they will say Garrosh did nothing wrong :thinking:

2 Likes

It’s all part of a grand scheme™ written inside the holy dojos™ of Blizzard.

Sylvanas did nothing wrong, and Tyrande is actually evil.

16 Likes

Obviously she’s not gonna say that Sylvanas is evil because it would give Blizzard a bad image, since they want to push the narrative that Sylvanas is not evil but morally grey. Of course, they failed miserably. They’ve been failing since Classic at that.

1 Like

Did you see the way she massacred them grunts in Darkshore?

She should be put on trial and executed for warcrimes cos’ that stuff is going way to far.

10 Likes

Sylvanas is greatly increasing the wealth of the average person by decreasing the number of persons the wealth needs to be distributed to.

This proves that all she wants is for people to live a wholesome and happy life in abundance!

5 Likes

Jeez, if this is actually legit, I can not wait for Blizzard to explain to me how genocide (several times) is actually a really good thing.

9 Likes
10 Likes

I’m just glad we finally concluded this matter and we can move on to…“The bigger picture”.

1 Like

There is nothing new about this. “Wait for Sylvanas’ master plan to unfold, it’ll all make sense then” is what they have said from the start. It was stupid then, it is stupid now, and it is especially stupid in a medium where the story takes years to unfold. But that’s what it is.

Edit:
btw… who is Petty Matson anyway?

4 Likes

Anduin has already told his second lie. So, his third will reveal, “The Truth” of the grand scheme.

She is Sylvanas Windrunner’s voice actress.

2 Likes

Ah, thanks. So… why would I care about her tweets? Is she involved in the writing somehow? Because I really don’t see why else her thinking that Sylvanas’ genociding around isn’t necessarily evil should be an argument for… well, anything, really.

10 Likes

I am just gonna point out something here. This is the person which stated War Crimes is an awesome book, and that she is amazed by Golden’s insight into law matters, or something.

I mean, come on.

11 Likes

Don’t ask me, I was just here to make some light of it.
I don’t think she’s involved in the storywriting, but perhaps she is privy to the scripts and so the coming plotlines.

Ah, yes.

6 Likes

That’s… erm, impressive. I guess that’s what you get when you never step beyond watching TV lawyers.

5 Likes

Like Golden books but say at the same time that Sylvanas is not evil :thinking:
There have to be a mistake for sure!

Yes, in that she voices what they write down. Kinda gives you some insight when you’ve recorded the voice lines for the master-plans reveal. Plus, I suspect like many actors (voice or otherwise) she likely asked “What is my motivation? Why am I doing this? Help me get into the role.”

Edit: Not saying Sylvanas ain’t evil. Because even for a greater goal, repeated genocide, use of Blight and raising the dead is… Y’know. Evil.

1 Like

I just looked at the replies to that tweet. The poster is actually using the emotional connection voice actors tend to have for their characters as an argument for the accuracy of this quote. :rofl:

Bias toward something really does make for the clearest judgement on it.

Fair enough. She will probably know the story, though not necessarily the bigger picture. Doesn’t make her word on moral matters worth anything to me, though.

1 Like

Just going to point out two things:

1. She doesn’t want to lose her job so she hopes that Sylvanas isn’t evil and won’t die like the Lich Queen she is;

2. The guy who posted that tweet is insufferable. Sylvanas fanboys are so annoying.

2 Likes