Sylvanas is totally not evil

I actually didn’t even mean to talk about babies. I mean, I used it as an example to show to that edgy tauren that Sylvanas’ actions cannot be twisted as being good. I guess the cold hard reality makes it difficult to justify her.

1 Like

:point_down:

Under most normal circumstances definitely. Without doubt.

But you are still trying to take the most extreme case, where very seldom you’ll find anything that could give enough context to said action in order to make it even seem remotely “justified” , whilst arguing about a war context where said line is definitely not as starkly defined.

Most actions can’t be judged as crystal clear as that one. Specially in a war.

And i repeat, i do think that Teldrassil was evil.

And i repeat, i do think that Teldrassil was evil.

Then we’ve nothing left to discuss.

1 Like

Well no, in fact, I just found the idea of your character carrying baby Hitler around Stormwind amusing. So yes, I may be a bad person after all :wink:

I’d take him to Kul Tiras instead. It’s lovely during the summer, you should go there sometimes. Get a nice tan, and all of that. The beaches are absolutely wonderful. There are also a lot of festivities and fairs that start only in the summer. They sell a lot of really cool stuff. Yesterday for example I bought a pair of troll tusks, which I now use as decora… oops.

1 Like

Jesus christ what a bullshett conversation.

Oh and Haiete…OFF WITH YOUR HORNS!!1!!

You will not touch my horns, brother Tauren. They shall be sent to the boy king instead, JUST LIKE BAINE WOULD WANT. :heart:

1 Like

I’m signaling the Spirit Walkers, this needs an exorcism, Right Now!

He can send his balls instead.

Too late, they already chipped their horns collectively to send to the Church of the Holy Light, their new religious institution.

2 Likes

This whole conversation about baby Hitler reminds me of this:

I see…and here people were worried about Sylvanas burning down Thunder Bluff…guess I’ll just have to purge it myself.

This will hurt me more than it does you, but I see now it’s for the best.

1 Like

But all the Tauren! UwU

You can start with the Pools of Vision. :slightly_smiling_face:

Please don’t purge the Spirit Rise, it’s where the Human ambassadors are currently residing.

1 Like

Oh don’t worry it’s all going…TO THE GROUND!

They’re already lost!

Nonsense. Our ambassadors all returned to Stormwind after the failed negotiations with Theron.

Serious Second: if you were offered the choice between helping Sylvanas to attack TB, or to defend it, what would you choose?

Huh, don’t know what they are doing in TB then. Although… weird, you can hear them screaming at night. Not out of fear or pain, but… something else.

Troll tusks go with every outfit :slight_smile: Sad that you had to buy them though. I prefer to wear trophies of enemies I have actually killed myself.

Preach it.

1 Like

everytime someone mentions the word baby in this accursed thread, a baby cries hysterically in the world.

now pls, stahp.

1 Like