Sylvanas is totally not evil

I guess that really depends on the setup and the outlook, I’ve been going with Sylvanas so far, but this could be the turning point.
However, since this narrative, in my opinion, is largely dogshett, I doubt it very much matters and I may aswell continue the path I’m on…even if just in the hopes of getting a jab in at Baine, who, aside from some glimmers of sympathy, I start disliking more and more.
That said though…Sylvanas attacking, or even having an army of soldiers other then Forsaken willing to attack this specific target…is another major asspull in my opinion, even in this current setting it doesn’t make any sense other than, now in it’s most desperate form, trying to goad us as players in seeing Sylvanas Windrunner as that true pitchblack Evul villain and abandoning her for the likes of…very unlikable and hypocritical characters such as Saurfang and “our Highchieftain” Baine Bloodhoof…

On the other hand, news came to me that Jormag was on the move in GuildWars 2 and the upcoming Saga/ Story will have heavy focus on my two favorite races, the Charr and the Norn.
Actually kind of excited about that, allot more in comparison to the next WoW patch atm.

3 Likes

I am sorry but taking into consideration your morals that derive from Daelin Proudmore, just like your name, I doubt you’d raise him into anything proper. In fact I am actually more scared of the scenario you raising him…

Given how you play a zandalari, known for keeping severed heads as decoration, you wouldn’t be any better either.

everytime someone mentions the word baby in this accursed thread, a baby cries hysterically in the world.

now pls, stahp.

Good job dude, you just made two babies cry.

If you press /silly on a Zandalari you will discover that what you say is false and they just do it for appearances. But keep it a secret

Doesn’t change the fact you killed 15 innocent bears for 3 copper coins. Do not dare come close to me or to my baby Hitler.

3 Likes

Hahahaha :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Bring an orphan to work day.

Ok baby Hitler, this is Sylvannas. She is our enemy but there are lessons to be learned here. Now our great forefather Daelin Proudmore…

i was out today. heard two babies crying.

now i know why.

oh no, another one just cried. will this hell ever stop.

1 Like

We endure for Sigmar. Soon, this expansion will end.

5 Likes

But, I dread what will come after it. These plot lines, the lies of the writers…only Tzeentch is vile enough for something like this! The entire Blizzard writing dojo has to be purged.

4 Likes

The one way of Sylvanas to not be totally evil and things that she do is to play above war after all, this to be her and bfa master plan. Play for Azeroth’s good. I can’t see other ways writers to achieve some down state about Teldrassil and people in all sides alliance/horde, honorable/loyalists to feel right such perspective.

I say we kill Azeroth for the greater good. With her being dead the Void cannot do much more, the Legion will no longer annoy everybody, and in general the universe will be a better place. Sure, the planet might explode but we have portals and dimensional ships to get away. Worst case we have to wait on Mardum or on Dreadscar Rift until we can leave but oh well. We know that there are other planets in the universe which are actually quite nice for example Elunaria or Bonich.

6 Likes

And that pretty much sums up the Earth approach on Global Warming.

The difference is that humanity doesn’t have access to interstellar space flight, which makes it more problematic when Earth decides to blow up. Azeroth however has access to different means of transportation to reach even distant star systems probably thousands of light years away. And the people of Azeroth actually know about some worlds which are quite nice and decent. Bonich, Elunaria, Naigtal. The draenei also visited dozens of worlds while they were fleeing from the Burning Legion.

And now the Burning Legion is defeated. The one big point speaking for Azeroth is gone, as the Legion wasn’t able to simply invade the world because of magical protection and whatnot. Azeroth itself is rotten to the core. The Old Gods can never really be defeated. So, let’s remove their end goal. Kill Azeroth and escape this rotten husk of a planet.

Even the current war between Alliance and Horde is called “The Blood War” after Azerite, which is the blood of the titan. Really Azeroth doesn’t have much going for her outside of some vague prophetic stuff. But, really why bother keeping her alive?

In fact I would actually be quite happy with a complete destruction of Azeroth. A fresh start on a different world far away from Azeroth. Instead of world saving and other gigantic stuff back to building up a new home and world. Basically: “World of Warcraft - A World Reborn”.

1 Like

Yeah she aint evil just misunderstood.
She didnt want to burn the tree just wanted a sick burn to throw back in the dying night elf’s face.
She isnt raising forsaken and forcing them under her controll now, thats just fake news.
She didnt plan to kill baine nor is she using a knife that had a dma old god in, thats just her oppistion spreading lies.

2 Likes

Obviously she committed genocide to unite both factions against her and then redirect their hatred towards N’Zoth, thus ensuring a united front against N’Zoth. 1000 IQ strategy.

Just to know, has anyone ever told Sylvanas about this thing called “peace summit”?

1 Like

I hear there’s alot of political, economy and territorial BLACKMAIL going around in such summits… but they are having tea while they do it so it must be peaceful… yeah…

1 Like

Obviously blackmail is so terrible that avoiding it is enough of an incentive to commit genocide.

2 Likes

Have you ever played starcraft my dear chap? Just think of how Kerrigan got handled.

Not well, if I remember my Blizzard.

1 Like

Yeah they probably can if the recent leaks are for real.

And while it might not be a good thing as you alliance types define that term, it is necessary.

2 Likes