Sylvanas is totally not evil

Can you make one post without deflecting? Jesus Christ.

1 Like

My point is there are genocidal maniacs in the Alliance too. Genn nearing that point also soon.

And yet still you wear your justice guise as if you are better but you are not.

Even if Sylvannas is evil, villain whatever, the Horde is not Sylvannas alones. So who fking cares?

We’ll bounce back. The Alliance did. Do you see anyone talking about Lordaeron? Arthas? Arcbishop benedictus? Allowing Onyxia into SW? Taurajo?

Killing the Stonemasons instead of paying them?

YOU will judge the Horde? We will bring death upon the Alliance hypocrites

Well, thanks for my daily dose of cringe. Just bring death upon me before I have to go to work, ok?

7 Likes

Anytime man! You can always release and run back to ur corpse

Funny thing is that all the “hypocrites” you list are already dead. And nobody knew that it was Onyxia btw.

2 Likes

Ironically enough, the only hypocrite here is you, because you employ moral relativism in the defense of Sylvanas.

According to those standards, Arthas too did nothing wrong, Taurajo was cool, Stonemasons had it coming.

You can’t ditch morality when you wanna defend a character, then cling to it when you wanna condemn something.

4 Likes

Well at least Sylvannas is no hypocrite. She never said the plan was Peace.

The plan was to win the War, and make compromise on our terms! With the Horde in a superior negotiating place.

So yeah… she didnt really trick anyone other than the Alliance, who are the enemy basically

I think it’s funny! Imagine a vulpera saying that.

DEATH TO THE ALLIANCE! FOR THE DARK LADY! OwO

7 Likes

And yet all these posts cling to morality, like “oh poor children in Teldrassil” and yet ignore the atrocities previously commited of their own.

You allowed your cute Lordaeron Prince too much freedom so he returned and killed everyone , destroyed nations, Humans ,Belves and now those who suffered the most out of Human Stupidity are the ones killing you, the Forsaken. It sounds a hell of alot like Karma to me

You do understand that you just blamed the Forsaken for Arthas? This is peak humour to me. Apparently, the Forsaken had it coming, for not controlling their prince, or something.

I mean, the Forsaken ARE the people of Lordaeron.

8 Likes

Sylvanas fanboys’ logic.

“We are the rightful citizens of Lordaeron… but at the same time it’s not our fault if Arthas got out of control, it’s the Alliance’s!”

5 Likes

Its probably Stormwind’s fault. Stormwind actually ruled Lordaeron, as did Gilneas.

2 Likes

It was also Stormwind’s fault for the First War. Remember Medivh? Remind me, which king did he serve?

2 Likes

Nope because back then Lordaeron was the capital of the Alliance, thats why it was called the Alliance of Lordaeron.

What did Gilneas do? Hide behind a wall.

Stormwind? Nothing

Dwarves? Nothing

Only dwarves are the ones Arthas found on Northrend who were there relic hunting.

Your Alliance has proved time and again its only an Alliance on paper, cause when the need arises you keep failing. Thats why Tyrande left for Darkshore alone

I don’t really see your point. Lordaeron governed itself. Further more, all of the allied nations except Gilneas sent troops to fight against the Scouge.

2 Likes

Or maybe because the Scourge wiped out Lordaeron before the other nations of the Alliance, specifically those located on the other side of the continent, could react in time?

I know, it’s crazy.

1 Like

And of course you make the Anduin argument. I can’t believe people are this stupid that they believe not overextending your forces during a world war is a sign of selfishness. Thank goodness you people don’t lead countries.

They didnt. Find me a source. Cause as far as I know Gilneas shut the selves and Stormwind ignored pleas for help and only took in refugees in their areas.

Jaina took a large portion and crossed to Kalimdor, and the belves were annihilated.

Then both Forsaken and Belves asked SW for help in the aftermath and they were denied it. Thats why they joined the Horde

Chronicles state so, you have pictures. Further more, blood elves never asked for help from Stormwind.

Sylvanas actually asked for help from the Blood elves, and got refused.

2 Likes

YOU find the source that Stormwind ignored all pleas for aid, or that Terenas even had time to ask Stormwind for help. It was only the forsaken who asked for help later on, and after they wiped out the remnants of the Alliance of Lordaeron I might add. Funnily enough, the blood elves themselves also rejected the forsaken at first.

Also, and this is basic geography here, Stormwind and Quel’thalas are on the opposite sides of the continent. Explain to me how Stormwind could help them, with a major riot going on nonetheless in their nation.

4 Likes