Sylvanas - Saurfang - For whom will you stand up in new Q ?

For me I will never follow traitor Saurfang.

Sylvanas does what she has to do to keep horde alive. Even if it is evil. She promised Vol´Jin . I will follow her to death( guess I already did xx )

FOR THE BANSHEE QUEEN!

Every single one of my characters dislikes Sylvanas, and due to the fact they’re well aware that if she were able to eliminate the Alliance, she would kill all of them next, then raise them as Forsaken slaves, none of them support her.

5 Likes

Neither, as the Horde is a perpetual disappointment at war with its own contradictions and drowning in the hypocrisy of unanswered offenses against the people of Quel’Thalas. Declaring allegience to its leadership at this point is an insult to the numberless dead and nothing can undo the stain on its legacy.

Those within the High Home who are indifferent or even supportive of the state of things are strangers to her, having sacrificed all that they were to fulfill some other purpose. Rebellion is far from her mind as it evidently changes nothing whatsoever, slipping back to its usual flow once the Horde is done celebrating the overthrowing of its latest tyrant.

Just 40 years ago, barely the blink of an elf’s eye, there was peace and plenty under a rightful ruler and that will never be the case again. It doesn’t matter at all who rules Quel’Thalas from a horned throne across the sea as the cycle will repeat again under new pretenses. All she knows is that the red banner is now no better than that of the scourge and that any action in service of it is to disgrace the fallen, be they king, soldier or baker.

Presumably, her tendency to voice such despair in vaugeries and verse is all that keeps her from being dealt with in the harshest manner. Or just reprogrammed into a loyal citizen, if they’re still doing that.

Rhazane hasn’t got much respect for the Banshee Queen. He’s seen her kill her own soldiers just to raise them as undead, and despite his fondness for battle, he finds the war she’s dragged them into foolish. Frankly, he’d kill her himself if the opportunity arose. So when the cards are down, he’ll be gambling on Saurfang.

His notion of the Horde and of honor isn’t the same as Saurfang’s, or any Orc’s, really; it’s a savage yet deeply faithful stricture that he lives by. But to him, everyone has to have something - a god, a code, something bigger than themselves. Sylvanas, in his eyes, only cares about power. That makes her lower than dirt. He won’t follow a warchief like that one second longer than he has to.

2 Likes

Both annoy me, but I’ll go with sylvanas FNR

There was one defining thing that swayed me to Sylvanas and it’s what she says to Saurfang shortly after the blight attack in the Lordaeron Defense. He may be willing to throw lives away for “honour” but she knows first hand there is no honour in death, she made a call that killed some of her own troops, that’s what leaders have to do. She also had goblins on hand passing out gas masks to reduce the number of dead caught in the blight.
Saurfang is deluded and worse he’s fanatical for his belief, refusing to kill off Tyrande as it wasn’t “honourable” was traitorous and caused plenty of deaths by chain reaction of his own people.

The obvious bad guy who’s literally being set up as a cold, uncaring despot who wants to eradicate all mortal life; or the character literally used to show when a bad guy is on our side.

Hmm.

1 Like

:thinking:

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Warchief chief Horde because she good and dat logic.

Saurfang no like pork. Dat bad.

1 Like

My char stands (and stood during the decision) for the Horde, for the role of Warchief and for the favourable position this gives his homeland which is now less dependant on outside influences as it would have been with the Alliance.

He will stand for the next warchief and the one after that, Saurfangs actions while understandable when you look at it from Saurfangs perspective, he still risked creating a moment where the war would be lost, because he wanted to die in battle, not caring if he’d drag the horde down with him.

What he won’t do is sabotage the warchief in the middle of a war which could see the majority of the horde put in camps like Thrall was

This char’s ideal outcome would be ‘win the war then when peace is (probably momentarily back) work towards a peaceful replacement of Sylvanas, ideally without the Forsaken as a whole or even Sylvanas getting punishment for what happened as she only tried to lead the Horde the best she could according to the situation’

Because war would have happened with Azerite, Sylvanas or not

Saurfang.

Follow the lead of a corpse. Having a laugh.

2 Likes

Even characters of mine who cannot stand Sylvanas or the forsaken are sickened at the thought of following Saurfang, a character who turns belly up for the Alliance quicker than a paladin who casts shield+hearth at the first sign of trouble

1 Like

When she will run out of Kaldorei corpses to rise as Dark Rangers, guess who is on the list Hunter-boy?
Even if Saurfang is a a character who turns belly up for the Alliance quicker than a paladin who casts shield+hearth at the first sign of trouble - really this is a bit exaggeration, don’t you think? - on the long run he is still better than an ex-ranger who was murdered, dragged back as a banshee then stuffed back to her body, all the way sobbing how bad the whole thing was… then after a sudden 180° , starting to care about the undead will die out, boo-hooo… I’mean what the Fel?! Be a nice corpse and crawl back to your grave girl, your times is up, enjoy your just reward as a worm food!

The Pandarens are quietly wandered away already…
The Tauren, the Darkspear, the Sin’Dorei and the Shal’Dorei should to the smart thing (the goblins are opportunistic and war is good for business, so they will support both side, sell weapons and secrets just to make profit) and let the New Scourge and the Alien Invaders from Draenor to duke it out, then stomp seven kind of s*it out the survivor as a friendly reminder, we were not amused…
(As a bonus, the Zandalari have every reason to ritally sacrifice the Lich Queen and her minions to the Loas, as a thank you for dragging them in the faction war)

Just out of curiosity - and its not even that off topic - if there were an option to ditch the Horde, the Sylvanas vs Saurfang insanity and everthing from the Orc “honor” to Forsaken blight and experiments…, who would do it and become neutral?