Sylvanas Spoiler

So I’m wasting my time. And some forumers are salty about customizations anyway

4 Likes

I absolute love the train of thought in this thread.

Sylvanas is important to Forsaken
Really important to Forsaken
No, like, literally the face of the Forsaken
So please give Blood elf changes? :3

Like what?

17 Likes

When you say it like that, it’s actually kinda funny.

I think I’d prefer the extra red eyes for blood elves, if it involved a Dark Ranger on the Horde. Maybe, that spoiler quest where we were going to the Scarlet Monastery to rescue Velonara?

2 Likes

Sylvanas is important to both Blood elves and Undead. As Dark Rangers are loyal to both sides.

We meet many dark Rangers, and they consider both Sin’dorei and Forsaken to be their people

Considering Undeads already have red eyes, it would be nice to give it to Undead elves (Deathknights and Hunters) as Blood elf players are bigger sylvanas simps than Undead players are.

And it would make more sense to give Dark Ranger customization to Blood elves rather than Undead who aren’t elves but dead humans

As we know, Blizzard likes easy customizations. Not hard ones that require work

1 Like

It’s already been datamined that she doesn’t die. Sorry.

Sylvanas is likely the most iconic Blizzard character there is (rivaled only by Kerrigan, maybe). She’s their trade mark basically.

You can be sure, she’s not going anywhere. At least till WoW exists, and Hearthstone, and some other Warcraft game.

She was.
Now though, the new leadership of the Sin’dorei (Lor’themar, Liadrin, Rommath and Hauldoran), are very inclined to put her behind them.

Hell, Rommath never truly liked Sylvanas.

I think the majority of Blood Elves of Silvermoon, choose the Horde and their current leader, who has always held their interests at heart, than somebody they used to know, who also put Quel’Thalas in a position where it’s the last standing Horde presence on the Eastern Kingdoms.
I also think the Blood Elves will only reconnect with folks like Velonara. Sylvanas has distanced herself too far from her former people now, whereas Velonara has not.

Still, she’s become a villain and left the Forsaken and Blood elves like they are nothing but trash in her games.

It would be nice to finally have Red eyes, especially in a expansion where Sylvanas and the theme of death is very popular.

She left the Blood Elves, the moment she destroyed the Undercity. She also left them, when she made that bargain with Azshara, which sought to bring an end to Lor’themar Theron.

As a Blood Elf fangirl - I cannot forgive Sylvanas and more to point - I don’t want to. She leaves their homeland to be the only presence on the Eastern Kingdoms, then she doesn’t care if Lor’themar is drowned by Azshara. That just isn’t forgivable.

That’s basically what I’m saying. She turned into a villain that Sylvanas fans lost one of the most iconic characters they knew and became a trash villain.

It would be nice to get something, that makes Sylvanas fans happy (Red eyes) which has always been requested ever since customizations was a thing. If not for Sylvanas, then at least for the cool Dark Rangers we have like Velonara and Cyndia (who both made an appearance in the Blood elf heritage armor quest, by the way)

Potentially losing SYlvanas is it’s own reward. It doesn’t need anything on top.

It’s like winning the lottery you know. You don’t need a “free car” on top, it’s already good enough on it’s own.

But I don’t think she will disappear…blizzard seem to convince themselves that people seem to have endless patience for characters whom appear impossible to foil, near-flawless, able to call upon whatever powers they happen to need at the time, rarely if ever compromised and of course taking centre stage in way too many plots.

SYlvanas was neat as a forsaken leader, wrath, cata, I like her.

Then she becomes warchief and suddenly way too much of the game is all about her - fair enough, she is warchief.
But then, basically the entire introduction of BFA even starting is totally about her.
It’s about her plans.
The ends about her, and her thoguhts about the horde. Abandoning them.
SL starts with her, her new alliance with jailer boi (well, new to us) her new powers, hew plans, her vision of destiny for us all.

Honestly, i’m just tired of it. It’s not that anything is aprticularly bad about her or anything, i’m just oversaturated with her. Blizzard have this really wierd trend of making up like a gazillion races and bazillion individuals in countless lands and worlds and then fpocusing 90% of the plot on about 3% of those things.

Just why? It’s so freaking annoying.

1 Like

We don’t know Cyndia’s feelings or if she remained loyal to Windrunner.
Velonara is the most suitable to bring the Sin’dorei and Forsaken, closer together. Possibly more of a Farstrider/Dark Ranger union. Depending on where they take the character of Velonara, since she was removed from Orgrimmar for a reason, that could be the unity between Forsaken and Blood Elf. Not Sylvanas.

It’s possible the Kaldorei Dark Rangers will either go and meet with the Shal’dorei Nighthunters or reconnect with their Kaldorei brothers and sisters at Hyjal.

Yes, the more customization, the merrier! But it has nothing to do with Sylvanas, tbh.

Uhm… Forsaken Hunters are Undead Humans, Blood Elf Hunters are living Blood Elves. There are no playable Undead Elves, apart from Death Knights.

I’m pretty sure they “chose” the Horde to explain Horde Paladins, and Draenei were invented to explain Alliance Shamans. I’ve heard Alliance only Paladins and Horde only Shamans were a pain to balance. So they’ve solved that problem with TBC.

Tbch, Jaina has shown herself to be as powerful as Sylvanas. Even without Jailer’s powers.

We’re not talking about TBC.
We’re talking about Windrunner running off in a puff of smoke and where that would leave the Sin’dorei.

I think people misunderstood my thread. Maybe due to my wordings.

1. Sylvanas fans are sad for losing Sylvanas, wether it’s by death or the fact she became a villain in the first place.

2. Sylvanas aside, we have many loyal Dark Rangers to the Horde. They have been a popular request for a long time, and there is even a big thread about it on the US forums.

3. It’s already in the data base of the blood elf customizations. It’s just not playable. That’s why I asked it for Blood elves, not undead as they already have red eyes.

4. Even Blood elf Deathknight NPC’s like the one in the Ebon hold, can be seen having Red eyes.

Jaina is exactly the same kind of character though, they’re two peas in a pod in that respect.

I don’t have patience of Jaina either. What she can and can’t do in any given moment seems completely dependent upon the plot. In this way she doesn’t feel very realistic and more like a robot whom exists to help push the story along.

I mean one minute she can destroy an airborne plague with frost magic and leviatate an entire boat and have it shoot arcane bombs (and teleport) and the next she can’t blink 5 feet in front of her. WHat is up with that?

Blizzard should invest in having characters without magical powers taking the front and centre a bit more often. At least their solutions to problems might involve an element of realism. WIth characters like Jaina it’s very much “okay we need to move here undetected…” casts invis “and then we need to climb the roof…” teleports entire army “and then YOU champion need to deal with this colossal threat by yourself before I come in and solo the damn thing with a single spellcast, do we have any questions?”

Booooring.

2 Likes

And Tyrande, to be perfectly honest.

I’m quite done with all 3 characters. Obviously Jaina won’t be remaining in the Shadowlands, but I’d be more than content for Sylvanas and Tyrande to remain in the Shadowlands.

Perhaps have Maiev take over leadership of the Night Elves. Savage, brutal, unwavering and an outcast from the whole “Human Potential.”

Alleria, Sylvanas, and Vereesa are all MUH KWEEENs

All with their male human lovers, who are all MUH KINGS

Yes but when a Blood elf marries a Green Shrek Looking Orc, or a Thirsty Nightborne arcanist no problem. It’s fine.

Pale Elf Man and Purple Elf Lady is fine. Both Elves.

You’ll have to let me know when a Pale Elf woman and green Orc man got hitched. I missed that memo.