Sylvanas Spoiler

For Rp’ers, it opens up opportunities for you to actually RP a Darkfallen San’layn, without having to be a Blood Elf Death Knight.
For example - if one wanted to RP a San’layn Mage, then they could. The ICC 25 man heroic mage tier set would fit their style, along with the very white (I believe it’s the first skin tone for Blood Elves)/regular darker skin tones and red eyes.

I think the RP opportunties far outweighs any cons, because it will be just the same as those who RP as Scarlet Humans. They aren’t Alliance Humans IC…same with San’layn/Darkfallen. They aren’t Horde Blood Elves, but rp’ed as their own thing. It could also cause a great boost to Northrend RP.

Possibly, but the argument against male dark rangers truly only applies to male thalassian elves. Male Kaldorei Dark Rangers seem far more populated than Female Kaldorei ones. From what I remember of the Horde Campaign in BFA, when setting up a base in Tiraguarde Sound, the Dark Rangers that accompany Nathanos are 2 female thalassian elves and 2 male darnassian elves.

Feyjfehhrrgh

and by that one you judge them all and decided you don’t want em xd forgot what you said did you, go read it, it was silly

1 Like

You forgot gnomes.

It is called ‘Empirical Evidence’. Figuratively “In my Experience”. And it was true. I was factually correct. 100% of the Dark Ranger Rp’ers I have met, were just unpleasant for the sake of it and disrupted a perfectly genial conversation post-battle around a fire. They just had to come over and show how bad donkey they were, and had to take a contrary view to everything anyone said. Now if there had been -two- of them, and one had been like that, and the other been like actual Dark Rangers are depicted in game, my Empirical Evidence would have been that -50%- of them are like that. If both of them had come over and behaved like Dark Rangers, my Empirical Evidence would have been that all Dark Ranger RP’ers seem pretty sound.

That is exactly how it works. Google the term ‘Empirical Evidence’ You’ll see what I mean.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.