Sylvanas Spoiler

She wont die because she will be one of main figures … khem Kerrigan ekhem …while incoming invasion of cursade of light on azeroth ^^

just wait for 10.0 :slight_smile:

to be fair, she is a blood elf. A dead blood elf. I mean, the blood elves are the survivors of the lich king assault on silvermoon. so technically, she also is one.

2 Likes

just another elf customization post this time hidden behind something else, pathetic bro

1 Like

Once had 1 dark ranger RP’er so by this I can judge them all xd

1 Like

As Arthas, Varian and Tirion were pretty big lore characters that died and we moved on, her time has come, let someone else step up and take the spotlight, she’s been here for a very long time now, it’s actually annoying /boring sadly, and I’m not a hater i actually like her, kinda lol she’s just everywhere which makes you like her less and less with time, kinda like those songs that get overplayed soo damn much if you know what I mean

3 Likes

Pretty sure she considers herself an undead high elf.

none of this is bout sylvanus, you just want the eyes xD

consistency

3 Likes

What a disappointment

2 Likes

Yes I just want the eyes. But I’m also a Windrunner fan, and that includes Sylvanas

So if Sylvanas drops red eyes as a boss, I will fight her

that’s great but has nothing to do with the eyes

yeah ok that makes no sense cya

She’s horde so no.

She even said “Sin’dorei” in her song. She didn’t care about the Alliance high elves at all, even didn’t speak to her sister Vereesa for years and years.

Why are you being salty?

It’s a customization post + Sylvanas love post. Calm down

this is simply your perception

K. Have a nice day

I don’t think it’s fair to judge all Dark Ranger RPers.
They have to work with fairly tight restrictions and in more cases, can’t play any other class except Hunter.

I reckon, if Dark Ranger/Darkfallen San’layn features were unlocked, then we’d see a rise in various aspects of Horde Thalassian Elves. I mean, people who wanted to RP a San’layn could be free to do so, but RP their undead-looking Blood Elves in the same way as Scarlet Human RP’ers. Not actually being aligned with their OOC faction.

The red eyes and the darker skin tones as well as the extremely “white” skin tone for Blood Elves, gives a lot more flavor for people to RP their Blood Elf toons.

2 Likes

there are several hoods as headgear equipment that give you red eyes, I know it’s not ideal, but at least it’s something.

Oh yes, and I will use them on my “Dark Ranger” I’m just saying since the Red eye color is already in the data base for Blood elves, they could easily add it. It doesn’t require any work.

They can limit it for Deathknights for all I care

Are you sure that she will die ? various predictions going on.

May i have your source ?
Because i was serahing for it and i could not find anything.

PS
Dont mind that Leia, since BFA she/he SJWing in the forums about Sylvanas and tagging everyone that likes her very intimidating names.

Ehhh, naw. Mainly because she famously -didn’t- survive the Lich King assault on Silvermoon, She died before he got to Silvermoon, so before Kael’thas renamed the race.

That would be the reason I used the word ‘Only’ I mean that is what the word means, ‘Singular’, as in the Single Dark Ranger RP’er I have encountered was a complete Douche. Which is exactly what I said?

Yeah, that always struck me as weird, as that song would not have been coined until -after- she died, because there simply weren’t any Sin’dorei at the point she died, unless it is a general lament that was written after her death, that just resonates with her because of what her people, the Quel’dorei, turned into.

As I say, that is why I used the word ‘only’, I mean I could have said 100% of Dark Rangers are Douches, but if I encounter just one other who isn’t, that would change to 50%. It’s just Empirical evidence. What I mean is that I don’t want to see more like that.

Female Hunter at that. Dead Male Elves don’t become Banshee’s, they become Spectres, who as far as we know, cannot possess anything, let alone their own dead bodies. Before anyone references Nathanos, he is not actually a Dark Ranger, he was a normal run of the mill Undead human Forsaken (Who would have looked really cool in his current costume) Whose creation was entirely different from that of Dark Rangers. Before anyone references the male mob that calls itself Dark Ranger…that isn’t a Dark Ranger. It has none of the characteristics of a Dark Ranger, eye colour, heck even skin colour, I mean it’s green! Anything can call itself a ‘thing’. I mean there is a living Elf in Trueshot Lodge who calls himself the ‘Death Eater’. Someone better call the Jailor and tell him he is out of a job! :smiley:

Dark Rangers -could- be cool, They’d be Farstriders, but rather than the Nature Magic, Shadow Magic instead (Like Sylvanas herself) but I think a lot of angry teens would lose their stuff at having to role a female character to play one.

Not sure what San’layn would bring to the table though. “Mwahahah, we are Elven Vampires!” “What, so like normal Blood Elves, just you drink blood instead of Mana?” I mean if you use the classical definition of Vampirism, the Horde already has a race of Vampiric Elves, Lor’themar Theron leads them.

Nobody knows yet. Literally nobody knows except Blizzard Dev’s. Sylvanas may die in a raid, who knows? She might get Kerrigan 2.0 (Which would be trash tier writing)

There are no sources saying that she survives, yet almost every week we get these wishful thinking posts saying “It’s Official, Sylvanas lives” Which whilst being an Oxymoron, because by definition, she is not alive anyway, is fallacious, it is not ‘Official’ at all, until Blizzard confirm it. Until then it is just speculation.