Sylvanas' Val'kyr

I’d rather keep my face where it is, but thank you for your kindness :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Light will heal your cold.

1 Like

When?! :sob:

Whenever it is healed, the Light did it. Alternatively you can join a cult that convinces you that the cold is all in your head, which you would already know, if you just trusted the Light. Your body is an illusion. Only the Light within you matters.

1 Like

They could also help with that missing eye of yours…Azeroth’s finest stitching experts.
:joy: :joy: :joy:

She does have Valkyr in her service in the raid.

We don’t know, but she made some kind of deal with Sylvanas, and Sylvanas still needs to do her part. We just don’t know what the deal was.

She really doesn’t, or well, she didn’t. Our goal in Stormheim was to acquire the Aegis of Aggramar, that’s it, everything else was on the champions of Alliance and Horde. Sylvanas had no say in it whatsoever, we simply assisted Odyn in freeing him by killing Helya.

That’s just a speculation, we know LK’s Valkyr were juiced up by him, especially since they were his experiments and probably lesser versions, but for all we know, ones made by Helya are full power even without her. We cannot know at all in this case.

They still have a deal, so what Sylvanas did is complewtely irrelevant.

Alright she does, I will take it back that she does have some Val’kyr, but not many at all.

Yes I know, but this part is not really relevant to what we are discussing.

You didn’t leave your faction to do it, furthermore, you were still ordered by Sylvanas and/or Genn to go to Stormhein in the first place.

Odin would be furious at what the Horde PC helped Sylvanas do, you can’t get around this by saying that the PC had nothing to do with it when they clearly did.

It would be less likely if not illogical to think otherwise.

You have Heyla who would willingly give part of her power into an item which if used had permanent effects to whoever it was used on. Keeping in mind the only time we saw it in use (book in game and third-party media) is trying to enslave someone with it let alone trying to buff one of Sylvanas’s val’kyr. Which was later destroyed by Genn.

I am going to go with the option which is most reasonable and makes sense. The one above isn’t sadly.

A deal which Sylvanas hasn’t done yet, furthermore allowed her people to go in and kill Helya.

I would have guessed this would null any deal they had, and it is very unlikely that she would even uphold her end of the bargain anyway given her track history.

2 Likes

To the Odyn Stuff:
I always had the impression of Odyn that he really doesn’t care about anything but seeing a good fight.
Odyn lets a legion minion compete for the Aegis after he skipped most of the trials by destroying or enslaving the ones who were to test him.
So he’s basically a might makes right guy. Why would he care about Sylvanas taking what she wants by force if “take stuff by force” is basically his charakter description?

1 Like

Because she’s taking it from him. “Might makes right” guys tend to squeal when their own butt is on the line. I mean, Odyn is a dirt-bag.

But so did Skovald for most of Stormheim, and he didn’t squash him like a bug when he showed up at the end of the Halls of Valor. He was more like Ken Watanabe in Godzilla “let them fight”.

1 Like

Rule of cool? Who cares, either way, Odyn is a dirt-bag, lore-confirmed.

On this we agree, he basically enslaved Helya and was pissed when she got help and rebelled.
In a way he is responsible for the Tentacle-Val’kyr abomination she became, because he forced her to take the Old-gods help to rebel against him.

1 Like

Well, he also knew that Skorvalds next fight if he won against us would be against him, and he could “test” him as hard as he liked.

1 Like

i dont get how the adventurer can tolerate odyn. especially after the hero has a penchant for saving tragic characters or redeeming them.

its like Odyn ordered one of his Valarjar to follow the Adventurer whilst holding out a golden screen behind him/her…

2 Likes

I don’t get why we just don’t kill Odyn already. He screwed over the other, more useful, titanic watchers and got his butt handled and complained about it, when it bite him back. Even without comitting genocide, he has the mindset of other raid bosses we killed in the past. Eyir is probally just another mind slave like Helya was before.

Wait for the “Light is evil” expansion and we will.

1 Like

Odyn’s Val’kyr are unable to not follow his orders, so in a way all golden Val’kyr are Odyn’s mindslaves. But usually they are indoctrinated in life to want to become his slave. That’s what the whole village full of female Vrykul is about.

2 Likes

Which has nothing to do with Odyn either. The Horde/Alliance champions helped because of reasons unrelated to Sylvanas at all. Judging from Stormheim storyline, after Sylvanas got the lantern from Helya and followed her through the whole Eyir enslavement attempt, we, the champions were left to our own business/matters on the Broken Isles, and so we did what we thought was right and helped Odyn.

Of course Sylvanas didn’t care that we would go kill Helya, why would she. She is not some noble little Anduin who will run and lick others’ boots in respect.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.