System requirements for classic cataclysm

Hi everyone,
I was wondering if we already know if the system requirements for wow classic cataclysm will be the same as the current minimal and recommended requirements?
I would like to know because soon I will replace my old computer for a new laptop and it would be nice if the game would run somewhat decently on it.
At first I wanted to buy a gaming laptop and play wow dragonflight, but retail doesn`t really do it for me. And I realised I would probably enjoy Classic or Classic cataclysm much more.
Since the system requirements are much lower than retail and besides wow I will never play any other game on the laptop aside from very old games it would be a waste to spend the extra money on a gaming laptop and just go for a laptop with a very decent cpu with intel iris xe or something. Which judging by the preformance of my current gt1030 gpu would work just fine.
I am not expecting the highest settings from this setup, but a nice 5-7 would be more than fine for me.

Thnx for your replies.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.