Taivan size nerfed! what gives?

I think I speak for the majority of the player base here.

What in the actual fudge?

Why did the goodest boy have his size reduced? And not just a little bit, he’s just lik most other ground mounts now.
Half my guild was grinding for him, now most people are considering not bothering anymore.

This might be the worst decision you guys have made since SL.

51 Likes

Before

After

:dracthyr_cry_animated:

17 Likes

wow thats a huge reduction

8 Likes

Truly a travesty. Thank you for providing the before and after pictures …

7 Likes

Can we start a petition to reduce the neck length of long boi too. Its far too long. a 90% reduction should be fine I think…

Typical Blizz and fun

4 Likes

It just makes no sense to me. In a world where the ironhoof destroyer and longboi exist, why can’t the best boy be an absolute unit?

7 Likes

IDK. But blizz has me thinking. All the horses and chargers, especially alliance side, need looking at too. Clearly too big.

About the size of a Shetland pony is far more suitable no ?

My ironhoof has never really been on the larger scale though. If seen some with it and its been massive, but not for me.

The fact that he was so huge was so good, he was big in the quest chain we did too.

15 Likes

Ahhhh I get it now.
During the quest he felt proud and honored. Now that he has been passed off onto you he simply feels “Deflated” like he has no worth right ? :wink:

1 Like

Seems about right. If you can discern what type of animal it is from max camera distance, it’s clearly too big. I think instead of using “soon™” they really should preface all patch notes with “fun detected™”

1 Like

I told Blizzard I’m afraid of big dogs so they took measures.

10 Likes

yeah
#justicefortaivan return him to his proper size.

Now what else was there ? something about cancel something something… >.>

5 Likes

Oh nooo! Why? I am so disappointed right now…

5 Likes

I’m guessing that a big reason they did this was people with larger classes made him even bigger, and then isn’t there an interaction with a toy or something that could make your mounts larger again ?

We have other large mounts too, Brutosaur etc.

4 Likes

Size matters, I’m somewhat a size queen myself so I’m pretty offended by this change.

3 Likes

A Tauren on a Brutosaur is…

I just checked - the Taivan mount is about the same size as the smaller drake models so he’s still pretty hefty.

We had a mount that was universally loved and appreciated from what I could see. People wanted to grind for it and would have put the hours in for some of the more annoying achievements. Fewer people will care about this small version… such a waste if it’s an intentional change.

4 Likes

This is a tragedy.
Our huge boy is now merely a big boy…

Hopefully we can get him back to how he was, or at least bigger than he currently is :pensive:

2 Likes