Taivan size nerfed! what gives?

Pitchforks

2 Likes

Blizzard out of touch! Wow shocking, big news! All that developer time wasted into FOMO, cash shop mounts, Clownstorm to alienate playerbase even more.

2 Likes

Haven’t posted on the forums in ages but this issue needs addressing and if adding my voice to the chorus of complaints has even the slightest chance of effecting change then that’s reason enough for me. It’s truly unconscionable what’s happened to this goodest of boys. I can only suspect Old God interference.

2 Likes

Just here to add my voice to the choir.

Only thing that made this grind worth it was to get that absolute unit of a good fluffy boi.

6 Likes

I was planning on grinding this out, but I don’t think I’ll bother anymore. Now it’s just like any other mount.

This is the WORST change in mount history, they didn’t change the weird jump, nor added an animation as you summon him, at least for Human, you just stand there like :person_standing:, not even a lil whistle or hand rubbing. you just :person_standing:

1 Like

Not cool.

Blizz literally stole half my dog.

Put it back.

3 Likes

Massive L move by Blizzard as usual… We can’t have fun things in WoW as it’s seemingly against their code of conduct.
BUY PRODUCT, GRIND, CONSUME is the narrative they want to force upon their playerbase.

1 Like

Please revert the change. Taivan was unique for his size during the quests, he’s unique for his size now.
The change never needed to happen.

1 Like

Why was he changed? Bring back the good boy

3 Likes

I could see the NPC through all the mounts when farming the carpet. Thats all they need to keep doing.

3 Likes

rest in peace taivain .

1 Like

I’ve never once posted on the official Blizzard forums, but here I am, because this shrinking of the Goodest of Good Boys is a travesty. I sincerely hope Blizzard reverse this change, part of the appeal of Taivan was his size, heck it was intrinsic to his storyline. Please, make him the giant he ought to be again D:

6 Likes

:cry:

They didn’t want to make all the other mounts feel inadequate.

Its not like we are short of Mailbox’s though

1 Like

Make him BIG again!!! He was a GOOD BOI and you nerfed him!!!

2 Likes

/equipslot 1 [Tinfoil Hat]

Taivan is EXTREMELY similar to Taiwan
Blizzard and NetEase are back in business
NetEase is Chinese (most likely in bed with the CCP)

I’m not saying more

please don’t ban me

1 Like

make our boy big again :rage:

3 Likes

First message on forums since TBC

#JusticeForTaivan
Make him the biggest chonkiest boy again to reflect how he is ingame. Especially after the grind needed for him this is a huge disrespect.

5 Likes