[Talk Show] AD Talks - Hiatus until I feel ready to return, sorry folk

We’re going live in ten minutes \o/

4 Likes

Thank you for a good time, it’s lovely to see you back in the saddle!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for joining us and listening to our ramblings tonight, I hope it was great for you guys since I was admittedly a little nervous returning. Looking forward to diving straight back into it though and improving further as we go along. Unfortunately I did a horrible job at organising the list of events so I’ll get to neatening that up and providing a list of those we spoke about tomorrow here!

5 Likes

Why won’t God put an end to my misery, Everytime I go outside, the sun hurts, I just want to die, please kill me, please kill me, end my eternal suffering, god left me unfinished and now I have to pay for it, please end my suffering so I may rest.

You forgot you’re a god yourself? Loa to be exact.

1 Like

Yesterday’s Round Up

Events:

Alliance

Horde

Catch up

4 Likes

If you were there during the live stream, or even caught up on the video. I did throw out a potential idea of like a trivia night with perhaps a few guests once a month or every other month. Where we invite our guests to engage in a few questions related to wow, or even blizzard lore/games in general.

Would there perhaps be any interest in seeing such? Or should I keep it locked down to discussions/spotlight.

4 Likes

Having it a special occasion for those trivia games once in a month or two surely would be very enjoyable personally, imo it doesnt hurt the show at all.

Looking forward to next week’s show, very happy to see the return of the Talks. :smiley:

3 Likes

Topic for today has been changed, the Mage talk will be happening and moving on to next week to better suit the timing of our guest.

It’s just me and one other today, Theolain is holiday currently and will not be Co-hosting. Let’s see how I fail miserably at that, looking forwards to hanging out with people again and sharing in the conversational topic!

1 Like

Hello there, care to listen to an expert in being an annoyance on how to deal with annoyances?

Can always join the conversation in chat when it’s live, sorted and organised for today when it comes to guests!

2 Likes

Looking forward to a lovely night!

2 Likes

We’re going live in less than ten minutes with AD Talks \o/

1 Like

For those who couldn’t make it, here’s a catch up. \o/

8 Likes

We’ve another AD Talks up tomorrow, this time with the promised Mage RP related discussion. Looking forwards to sharing in this with you all, if you miss out there’s always Youtube to catch up on!

5 Likes

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::woman_mage::mage:

4 Likes

We’re going live in 10 mins, Mage RP talk!

4 Likes

Thank you Fuse and Meraki for a blast of an episode!
Here is a link to the Mage Quarter Discord Server - the AD mage RP discord for both Horde and Alliance.

7 Likes

If you missed out on it, here you go!

8 Likes

1v1 me alliance filth

1 Like