Tanking dungeons

I am a new player and I am close to hitting 90 with ret paladin. I was thinking of trying tanking but recently I have started dungeons as a dps and every tank I see just runs in pulls what feels like half the dungeon without any issues. Is this what I am expected to do as well? Is there any thing I should do to prepare myself? I was planning to craft the blacksmith 1 hand sword and shield as they are both epic and level 90. I was hoping they would be good enough to start but I need sparks and I can’t seem to figure out where to get them. Any helps to get them?

Is there anything else I need to worry about?

first of all. never do a pull youre not confident about.
I dont want to dissuade you from tanking, but you have to learn the ability to see what you and your group can handle.
In the end if youre new to tanking just take your time and do not get stressed by greedy players, otherwise you will lose the fun pretty quick.

Sparks will drop from any content when youre level 90.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.