Tanks, its up to us to change the M+ Toxic community

I guess someone combusted.

1 Like
2 Likes

All tanks are healers but not all healers are tanks, who run the world?
GIRLS
Who run the world?
TANKS

1 Like

Who run the WoW?

Tanks!

That’s punishment for tolerating toxicity.

As said before this is even more toxic than some people complaining, it is actually even worse.

If you want to act this way, it’s good you said it here, so people that do not want to waste time with toxic tank can just put you in ignore right now.

There is a lot of toxic tanks as well, not waiting for healer to drink, rushing, pulling more than they can handle, before checking how their heal can handle healing as well, etc. and then leaving
Feels from what you’re saying you are one of them to be honest.

Now we can just blacklist you in WoW thanks to awesome ignore list, so thanks, one less toxic player I might meet :slight_smile:

TIP: Ignore list is best way to get rid of all leavers, toxic people or boosted people. This way you won’t play with them in pug ever again :slight_smile:

TIP2: Link your route, if someone complains or can’t get invis potion, replace.

TIP3: Be aware of hunters that do not know what is BL, or that they can summon pet. (very much boosted people, not always though)

Great idea if it’s 4 people yelling at you.

If it’s just one person…

Rough luck on the other three…

But hey. YOUR ego and feelings were soothed.

Nope, actually cats rule the world.

can you actually blame the system and mythic+ for it when people have been just as toxic ever since vanilla in raids?

No I am not gonna suffer that anymore rude pricks need to be kept getting their behind handed to themselves, you talk smack no matter i am healer , tank whatever , key is depleted and run is forfeit , QUIET !

As someone who predominantly makes his own groups and hosts his own keys, I am so sick and tired of leavers like this… They’re usually the most toxic players as well

The entire dungeon you’re on edge because the moment two people start fighting, the dungeon could be over and most people do not take the key-holder into account who will be left with a lower level key that he might not want to do.

Seriously, joining a +14 and leaving over the smallest thing is extremely dickish. I’m not gonna pretend like I’m some kind of saint, but I’ve literally never left a M+ group I was invited to. You treat people like sub-humans, especially the key-holder.

If I was a tank (I have tried it a few times) I’d leave every time someone insults me. And Id do it over and over and over again. I think that is the only move left. I have never flamed a tank good or bad but some many think it their right to. Same applies to healers. Infact to anyone… we dont need these toxic ars= h0les in our game. We should all leave when ever they start.

3 Likes

Ignore those who are not happy with your topic. Let’s go for it tanks army.

2 Likes

Fully agree. Im doing this already lol. Had a mage ninjapull on a 20 pf. No mercy from me because i knew he did IT intentionally, because i werent doing mdi pulls in a non discord pug.

1 Like

Why would you tank a key with some Guy yelling All kinds of offensive Words at you, while you are trying your best?

1 Like

I dont think you know how IT Works once in 20+ Range. I can explain it. 1. You enter key and first thing you get asked: Tank route. Ok thats fine. I link route i made myself and know by heart, but Then another Guy wants me to tank his route because IT has 10 weird slips etc. , Then i say okay man if you All prefer this im fine. I do the route and trust me here, if i made 1 small mess Up that would deplete the key people would yell very offensive Words. 90% of the time. Then theres a few that actually doesnt speak, and just say well we tried.

2 Likes

The fix for the community at large would be for raiderio to add a failure percentage. You’d need to know Number of Keys Started, Number of Keys Completed (in time or not). Then it’s just
((Number of Keys Started - Number of Keys Completed) / Number of Keys Started)*100.

It doesn’t matter if it’s not reflective of the reasons for the failures. People will HATE this number on their IO score and will do whatever it takes to keep it low. i.e. finish pug keys.

Do it baby. Do it.
Nevermind these trolls suggesting it’s a bad idea.
They flame you, leave. You don’t have to take sheet talk from anyone.

However what do you do when out of your 4 compadres-in-key, just 1 is toxic like arsenic? Do you punish the other 3 calm, wonderful that put their trust in you to keep them safe from the horrors of your chosen dungeon?

Some food for thought…

So if someone else leaves you get a penalty for it on r.io? Sounds perfectly reasonable!

God i hate ppl that roll tanks just to look important…
Fkin snowflakes get of your high horse and stop acting like a superhuman…

2 Likes