Tarren-Mill lagging like crazy

Just Dc’s on TM and can’t get back on, same problem all afternoon yesterday.
Sky internet
UK player.
Def not a regional or ISP problem, I can log on to my US account and play without issues.

1 Like

This lag and disconnects have been going on all weekend now. and still no answer to the problems?

Dont do visions or m+ people, got disconnected at the end of the run and if that happens you dont get any loot or rewards. Blizzard wont help you with getting the loot or rewards either.

They dont care what happens if their service is unplayable, or care about your time invested.

2 Likes

Did the WinMTR and pathping now
https://pastebin.com/AhRWYkSh

Sweden, Östersund
Bahnhof
Issues around 16:20 after playing for an hour.
Tarren Mill

Draenor aswell…30sec lag spikes…

Second day like this here also , only thing that helps its altF4 and restart the game.Works for a while then can t loot anything interact with vendors stuff like that .

1 Like

Second day in a row with issues, worse today though. Can’t even login now

Happened all weekend for me without disconnects, now it disconnected me for the first time and I can’t seem to log back in. Usually around 19ms Home/World latency. Latency doesn’t even change when everything lags out and goes back to normal.

Frankfurt, Germany
Telekom
18:00
Tarren Mill

Can’t do any of that WinMTR stuff because I’m playing on a Mac.

Yep, 3 disconnects in a row at Thrall. Joke’s on me for falling for it right? :confused:

gotta love blizz every single time when problems like this apears they try to blame internet players or other parts…they are the best is everyone faults but blizz no they are angels from heaven …gg

Been having dc’s all day today, can’t even get past first boss in dungeons without getting dc’ed.

I failed a vision blizzard, that hasn’t happened in a few months now, fix the lags.

I also have latency issues past 5-6 days, which begin/getting fixed each time I login on server/changing location, and remain for the whole game session. Like local ping 50, global 500 for an hour. Logout/login and its 50 50… or still the same. And Im not alone who complained about that on forums.

One of traceroutes:

WinMTR Statistics

WinMTR statistics

Host % Sent Recv Best Avrg Wrst Last
host91-195-130-249.fixed.trytek.ru 0 461 461 0 0 0 0
No response from host 100 92 0 0 0 0 0
host91-195-131-129.fixed.trytek.ru 0 460 460 0 2 64 0
host91-195-131-78.fixed.trytek.ru 0 461 461 0 2 62 0
msk-zoo-b2-ae4-vlan2303.fiord.net 0 460 460 3 3 35 3
msk-m9-b3-ae10-vlan1299.fiord.net 0 459 459 3 3 61 3
ams-nik-b1-ae10-vlan535.fiord.net 0 461 461 37 37 81 37
80.249.208.83 0 460 460 38 42 272 39
ae1-br02-eqam1.as57976.net 5 381 365 49 280 3959 164
137.221.78.83 1 456 455 47 53 136 52
185.60.112.157 2 437 431 43 53 58 57

Today I tried to login on Tarren Mill from Argent Dawn, but it took too much time, so I cancelled it. I relaunched WoW, logged back on Argent Dawn and got disconnected with an error that my account is logged somewhere else. No doubts it happened because Tarren Mill login issue.

Gonna throw my two cents in as well.
I have been getting this issue on various realms (incl Tarren Mill). Often it is accepting quests/quest rewards and looting mobs that I notice the most, followed by an immense lag before things pick up again, but it means my character is basically locked out from any interactions.
Doing dungeons is a no go atm because the lag kicks in and I either DC or get kicked because I cannot participate.
I have also seen a group of people DC right before HC N’Zoth kill, and when the group relogged the boss was dead but no loot chest was spawned in. So all of those people affected did not get loot or Malefic Cores for the week. RIP

So this exact problem started again now on tarren mill. It is exactly like someone is ddosing the server but they dont really have the power to bring it down. If that makes sense.

1 Like

It does not seem to be isp related since alts on other realms seem just fine.

“Come on guys it’s literally your side that is the problem not us” Blizzard since 2013. They connected realms this week but somehow it affected random servers so much. Lost 2 vessels this week. One m+ key got shafted because you can’t log back on for a long time and people don’t bother after a point. If you can’t add a new feature without breaking almost everything else then.don’t.add.it.

Disconnects are now worse than ever before. Step up your game. I hope I can expect a free M+15 completion as well this week because it’s not even doable for 2 days now. Also I want my coalecent visions back that also got robbed from my due to the lag.

Was trying to collect gold at mailbox and it was looting one mail every 30 seconds or so and now i got dc and can t login at all its stuck at login screen …

Can confirm the same behaviour as others. Randomly takes ages to loot, or open a mailbox. Sometimes I’m even disconnected and stuck at an empty realm screen when logging back in.

UK based, happening for around a week now. Will happily try some troubleshooting but I suspect that its not on my end.

1 Like

Did the WinMTR and pathping now
https://pastebin.com/e0URbU47

Greece, Thessaloniki
COSMOTE
Issues around 20:59 (Server time) after playing for like an hour.
Tarren Mill

this is not the only one…but i gatch this one