Tarren-Mill lagging like crazy

Hey,

Just to confirm that this is still being investigated by our Network team.

Thank you for all the information that has been posted so far.

3 Likes

UK
Sky

Tarren-Mill: Just had a spike at 12:56PM - 12:58PM UK time.

Can you fix your servers or something?

1 Like

In their twitter they say they are investigating. Believe that has been going on at least 24h? Not sure though.

1 Like

Happening right now

I came back to WoW like 2 days ago and I’ve been experiencing lag. I was wondering what’s going on and I was scared it’s my ISP since they used to cause me trouble. But I did play fine before my break. Thankfully I asked in the general chat and apparently a bunch of people has the same issue.

I see people jump around normally and I can even type instantly (lag is also normal), yet my actions in-game like selling stuff to vendor or casting spell gets completely frozen for 5-30 seconds. It happens once every hour or so but everyone who plays the game knows it’s horrible experience whether you’re playing mythic plus, raid or pvp. It’s just horrible and hopefully it gets fixed asap.

Still Happening…

1 Like

It’s been going on for more than 24h :confused:

1 Like

Aaaaaand another huge lagspike into disconnect.

1 Like

its been like this since saturday

1 Like

yep is happent again…and huge time to login…without characters for like 1m+

its Still lagging like crazy, id say unplayable for more than 3 days can you fix it?

heres my WinMTR and Path ping. all done sepratly ofc

pastebin . com/ZpN673Qs

Gf and me just had the very same happen to us both, she is on Dentarg and i am on Tarren Mill realm. Lag has been really obnoxious for about 3-4 days now.

On a side note, our whole guild is crying in guild chat near all day about lag and dc’s, so its obviously a huge problem for many many players. Would be good if it could be fixed in the near future. Doing any type of content is proving to be quite a chore when you have to wait 30-40 seconds for each ability to go off…

2 Likes

I can’t get in the server…

Its literally unplayable right now can this shĂ­t be fixed

1 Like

Blizzard pls wake up. This has been going on for several days now. What is shadowlands worth if all players stop playing cause your servers are s*it?

refund gametime please

Paying crazy amount of money on this game. Yet the game can’t even run smoothly without these kind of troubles. Why does WoW still have a downtime on wednesday if past downtime the game runs like trash?

This laggy shifest has been going on for 4 days now? what is the problem, cant do M+,masks etc for the random DC shi! fix it please!

Getting 1min~5min lag spikes and getting dc just lost vision run with 5mask on my main with stupid dc

2 Likes