TBC into WOTLK - Will Honor and Marks reset?

Hey!

Can we start to cap 100x each BG-Mark and 75k honor in TBC now and be allowed to keep it all going into WOTLK Classic?

That seemed to be the case when we went from WoW Classic → WoW Classic TBC as answered in this blue post:

Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Would also love to know this.

everything that you accumulate during the prepatch will remain with you in the lich king. 75,000 honors and 100 each stamp.

How many %s are we sure that marks get deleted on Wotlk’s pre-patch arrival?

Why do you assume marks will still be present at all?
At some point in time in Wrath (some of the last patches) marks were removed completely and only honor left as currency, somehow I suspect they will apply that right from the start.

1 Like

Exactly. I’m going to wait to see what happens in the prepatch.

I asked Brian about this on Twitter. At first i thought that honor/marks were reset during TBC->WOTLK back then.
They planned to reset honor/marks back then but they didn’t. (Google “honor wotlk reset 2008”)

Brian answered that they plan to do what happened back then. So, no honor / mark reset but arena points reset.

Can’t tell about marks because they were supposed to be removed in 3.3.5 but we’ll probably keep honor. If we can also keep marks to and turn them for 200 honor each it mean we’ll be able to stack up to 75k+74k honor.

1 Like

I see, thanks for sharing this!

I looked at old patch notes and could never see anything being said about them caring to wipe honor/marks going from TBC->WOTLK.

And if there isn’t any info in the past patchnotes, I’m gonna continue my current grind to cap all marks and take the gamble :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.