TBC $ The Best of All Worlds

I think we can agree allowing players to copy any and all level +58’s as well as allowing level 58 templates with x2 300 Proff is the best of both worlds.

Thing is how likely is that to happen?

There are so many topics around TBC and this already, why not use any of them?

1 Like

That we will get to continue playing our current characters is all but guaranteed, either via copy/transfer to a TBC server, or more likely our current Classic servers progressing to TBC with an option to copy/transfer off to a permanent Classic server.
I am, however, much more skeptical about lvl 58 template characters. I wouldn’t put it past Blizzard to do it as a paid service like in retail, but the backlash would be severe. I would be extremely surprised if the option was both available AND free.

1 Like

i definatly disagree with starting at lvl 58 otherwise Eversong woods or azuremyst will go to waste.

3 Likes

If you are a fan of the lore/story you can play them. If you are someone who disliked Vanilla and would never play WoW Classic if it forces you to level from 1, then templates are available!

Many of my friends in WoW enjoy level 60 game-play but hated 1-60!

Why do you think so many are paying for afk 1-60 boosts?

Come TBC those boosts are gone and many will NEVER play 1-60 … So lose $$$?

There are pservers where you can buy a Max level char. Go play on those.

3 Likes

It’s probably better to lose those ppl like those friends of yours, for the long-term health of the game.

8 Likes

Low effort bate, I give you 8 out of hate mate, better not… detonate the debate?

if there’s gonna be again more bots then actual players and blizzard delusional thinking, then i am not going to play it at all, and they way they handled classic is just bad as it can get’s it has become obvious that Blizzard Entertainment does not have the means or skill to handle hackers/bots/exploiters and i am not going to pay for their incompetence .

1 Like

Catering to the people who can’t bother leveling a character in (most likely) the more than 6 months before BC launches seems like a pretty bad idea.
You’ll probably loose interest at level 63 and go do something else.

Edit: I’m rerolling shaman btw. Will level 1-70. Just like it was in original BC.

I don’t agree with that. Getting most professions to 300 takes a lot of work and as well as getting to 58 and no one should get either with no work.

1 Like

Because fewer people are leveling, it takes a long time, it’s boring the second or third time and their mains have money to make leveling faster.

Blizzard made leveling 1-60 easier in TBC.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.