TBC will fail

Nah, how can you say it was the beginning of the end? At that point TBC was pulling in more players than ever before, it was the best time to be a subscriber in my eyes - it had its flaws but nothing is perfect but it took the game in the right direction. Then WoTLK came and the hype was even bigger due to the expansion revolving around the LK which many saw it as wrapping up the WC3 story line and so even players that didn’t play WoW initially flocked too it. Wrath started out alright, wasn’t better than TBC tbh but it was a good experience early on then later in the expansions life is when the game started heading in the wrong direction and that was the beginning of the end.

Also Warrior/Paladin was the superior comp in the first season of TBC so my guess is the OP played launch of TBC and quit shortly after.

1 Like

Dit it ever came up in you’re own tought, that perhaps you not smart enough to predict the future about something or annything.
predicting whitout having propper numbers and al the info u need to make such prediction.

I know i aint, hence i just wait and see instead writing silly stuff that makes no sence.

I think it’s GREAT if we get TBC Classic. It’s not for me personally, I will not play it (I will check it out ofc if it share the same sub), but I love the idea of splitting this community. That means that people that play in Vanilla classic did actually choose that over TBC and is not using it as some sort of waiting room and will hopefully not ask for changes.

To be fair. A lot of people thought they did, but didn’t. And now they basically wanna burn Classic to the ground (I am exaggerating ofc) or to make absurd changes or to let it die while they move on to be disappointed in a new expansion where they can ask for changes and let it die when they move on to the next expansion. And so on.

OP is kinda making the opposite point of Brack. You think you want to move forward in a never ending hamster Wheel and always ask for changes and always be disappointed and never be happy with what you have have always believe the grass is greener in the next patch. But you don’t.

Personally I want fresh plain Vanilla without sprinkles after phase 6. Nothing more nothing less.

2 Likes

Considering there’s “fotm” in classic as well, it’s the mentality that changed.
Not the game itself.
Modern class design is better than classic class design tbh, especially towards some classes (Example paladin classic = auto attack heaven)

“Arena” didn’t ruin anything, it was more the community constantly whining about the classes being broken > they’d change it > break another class and repeat.

I know about 90% of my guild are planning on going to TBC, so that’s about 90 people.
A lot of people were using classic as a waiting room for either TBC or shadowlands.

It’d likely be the same, if TBC is announced and shadowlands ends up being another BFA.

Isn’t it a bit of a stretch to call TBC ret paladins “better designed”, I mean sure, technically they are, compared to like no design, but still.

I said modern class design, not TBC class design.

As in retail paladins are way more fun to play in retail than ret paladins in classic/BC.

The funny thing is that even OP knows that TBC is the better and way more popular expansion and that it’s going to be an even greater success than classic is but because he’s an edgy negative clown he still chose to make a post like this. My only question is, why? You know you’re lying to yourself so what’s the point?

Why was always Vanilla private server much more popular than the TBC reservers then?

People play classic for nostalgia, not because it’s better, we were also college or high school students so we didn’t actually experience the endgame of classic which changed for many of us with TBC.

Omg lol amazing how you used that comment here and now.

It’s usually because the vanilla private server wasn’t as much as a buggy mess as the TBC servers.

Throw in the fact that the majority of BC realms I found all more or less had xp modifiers.

Comunity asked for more diversity in viable arena comps, Devs replied that RMP was a skillful/fun setup and it was fine if it was dominant even in lower brackets.

Also the fact that BGs no longer awarded the highest level of PvP set available basically put the final nail in the coffin of WoW PvP, class balance was thrown out the window and they also removed the “war” in warcraft.

2 Likes

And you think classic’s class balance is any better? lmao.
I like getting two shot personally, I dunno about you XD.

you will fail

It depends on how you define “better”.

Retail is technically better than Classic in all ways in all areas. But is it better? Similar with TBC.

I’m more referring to him stating about class balance is terrible in retail.
Classic is just as bad for PvP balance as well.

Can something be bad that doesn’t exist? Classic doesn’t have pvp balance, it has class lore and the option to use that lore in pvp.

Well, exactly.
There’s no balance.

First of all I was saying that BGs are better than Arenas, I’m not making direct TBC vs Vanilla balance. Both TBC and Vanilla had different favorite classes. In BGs though it’s a lot better by default because the minimum team is composed by 10 ppl which mean all classes vs all classes, it autobalances. Plus the fact that you don’t simply need to kill ppl but also take care of objective gives it far more dept than Pillar Hugging Simulator.

1 Like