Teaming with EU players is unbearable experience

It feels like team is filled with bots who just rush forward / die / repeat. There’s no communication, there’s no leading, there’s no tactics. All the complains on the forums about Russian “premades” makes sense now.

Why do you even play BGs? There’s no fun with zero teamplay.

25 Likes

Sad but 100% true. The only time people communicate with each other is when we want to be toxic to each other.

9 Likes

Like in every PvP game in existence in EU it’s the same most people on EU don’t speak English they only know how to swear.

2 Likes

Here’s something I said in November 2018 about AV:

“I feel the biggest issue is with the Alliance tactics - or lack of - and attitude.
Most times you get 20-30 players just charging straight to the Galv / IBT / IBGY area and getting held up or farmed there. Allowing for AFKs that leaves only a few to actually try and do something else”

Welcome to the world of being powerless to do much about what many of your teammates do. And yet I still play eBGs, still generally enjoy them, still try to make a difference where I can, still haven’t ragequit the game, still don’t resort to abusing the report afk system (not suggesting the OP does these btw).

Said it before, if you want full communication, leadership and tactics then organise a Rated group with friends and like-minded players. And accept that these things are often missing from Random BGs.

3 Likes

^ on the money.

You’ll get good games, well for you let’s call them normal games, where people actually play well and coordinate with each other. You’re used to playing in a tight-knit community, where even when you’re typical Russian leaders aren’t with you, you’re still very used to doing things a certain way.

They are low level players , they dont want to be led and get victory.

1 Like

It gets worse, a lot worse, at weekends.

2 Likes

We’re gonna need another screenshot for that.

Let’s have it.

1 Like

Thanks for showing us that there is only one solution.

• You don’t want to play with us
  • we don’t want to play against you

Get where I am going at ;)?

10 Likes

This is exactly what we were talking about.
Now you guys understand how powerless an individual player can be if his team is build from completely random players.
But all smartasses kept saying that gitgud, l2p, lead them, communicate, etc. like it is up to you what the other 39 players are doing.

4 Likes

But we paid the ultimate price

Because russia logs in game and directly ques bgs throughout the day.

While eu horde player gets daily win and then looks for what key to make on lfg tool.

Not to add eu horde players get their gears from keys while russian horde gets them from arena and rated bgs.

Alot of people go BG to f**k about or have fun or dont have clue about PvP so they wanna try it.
Not go for tryhard premade BS.
Why do you make these stupid taunting posts - not like i dont have to scroll any actual ranked PvP ladder halfway to find the first russian on it.

4 Likes

Whole of russian servers started to play random bgs due to low profile pvp players who refuse to get orders or join voice chat.

I have a russian horde friend on europe top 10 right now on ladder. He used to play epic bgs , he only plays random bgs.

All gladiator hota russian friends as well.

At least 35 battle net contact on russian server with higher than 2600 rating exp only plays random bgs now.

So this time random bgs will be problem for you. Because russian random bgs started to have too many +2600 rating players.

2 hours ago on eye of storm 8 russian players were riding gladiator mount on 15 players bg.

Your point being?

I doubt you will be happy. Epic bgs started to have 1 or 2 russians per raid. All russians are on random bgs and they are over 2600 rating exp.

They mixed epic bgs because bliz dont think eu lose all. They mixed it because french realms used to play epic bg once a day , germans twice a day , and russian 24 times a day while english servers play 160 epic bg a day.

You guys think they thought of you and mixed it while its quite opposite.

1 Like

I am confused. You initially responded to my post, with some barely related stuff. I wondered what your point was and now you talk about different points.

Conclusion: russians have more higher rated players doing random bgs? I have no idea how this is related to my initial point.

Just split us all up again, completely. End of the problem, right.

Yes just check 2v2 and 3v3 ladder while we are that too small players on eu , too many russian on top 100.

Literally what 30 mins ago?

http s://imgur.com/ZPS9dkn

Those 2.6k russians… indeed a problem cause the bg ended too fast.

So yeah i can do this aswell as you see. Go hunt some low levels if you need a ego boost instead of wasting space on the forums.

3 Likes

Are you making stuff up now?

2v2: 1 in the top 100
3v3: 2 in the top 100

May have missed 1 or 2 but that still doesn’t change much :thinking:

1 Like

They dont play anymore, they lost their wish to play bgs with eu players. Myself when I see my team is weak I dont try hard anymore. I wait bg to be finish.

Yesterday on russian horde guild players were crying loudly when they saw english horde players.

They were saying bg started eng horde players saying all to destroy alliance bunkers and rush to boss. They were very unhappy and talking sadly.

One russian horde player said isle of conquest started eng horde players said all to docks , 15 eng horde players went docks and they didnt go workshop. They are crying on guild chat.