Teaming with EU players is unbearable experience

I love how we’ve now come to the point where it’s such a burden for the russians to play with us.

How did we ever manage without them… :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

[insert another random story about poor ruskies getting held back by the bad eu players]

The funny thing is though, since wednesday I havn’t once seen any Russian trying to lead or begin to communicate.

5 Likes

Op is complaining about same. Its not off topic.

We are crying on guild chat whenever get in epic bg with eu. Problem wasnt russians. Problem is people who cant play bgs.

I know now why people think there is russian premades exist. Because players who know how to play are always premade tier.

You guys realize russian players arent locked to russian servers right?

Dissecting leaderboards for cyrillic letters isnt really productive

Yes blizzard translates russian players to latin alphabet on leaderboards for eu to read it.

Then don’t point us there to make a point :rofl: how else am I supposed to recognise them?

not all of them :slight_smile:

So do tell, how may are in the top 100 then?

They translate all of themt to latin alphabet. If you get in ru exclusive wow site , this you will see the opposite for russian people to read it.

Trivale , you are playing eu server. We think you guys are very weak. And you accept yourself as weak. And telling we dont want to play with you.

And I tell you that we don’t want to play against you.

Still, do you have the number for me?

Just log in game check russian server names and check them from ladder. You will see.

There are only 10 russian servers. not sure how many. But you guys have many. Not so hard to check.

Its not our fault that you guys are very very very bad players.

Yea, well, that doesn’t help…btw, there are 20 Russian servers :slight_smile:

But sure, I counted all the players from realms that are most likely Russian. Still I do not count much more than 10.

We have too less players. eu is 780.000 players , we are 60.000 players.

We have 10 players min on top 100 from 60.000 players while eu has 90 players from 780.000 players.

No wonder there were whinings about russians.

Percentage-wise that difference is so minimal that you can’t bind a conclusion to it.

But nice point you made :sweat_smile:.

3 Likes

where do you get your figures from? since blizz dont give figures anymore.

Its being spoken on russian side wow site. Most ru servers have 3000-4000 players with merged to 3 servers.

For example outland eu has 429.000 alliance characters.

well unfortunately need a proper source because I think you are way out, and also those that only pve will also distort figures. and now you say 4000, players in 3 servers thats 12000 people .
You know the saying about Statistics - lies, damned lies, and statistics.

But in answer to op its 3 days, bad week to merge them all, but I think things will settle down in a few weeks. Nobody likes change, but you adjust and get on with it or leave.

Compare eu server numbers with russian servers ,

And there are usually 8 character on single realm for every russian players. My friend has 19 mains for pvp and he plays pvp 7/24.

Also if you put inactive accounts who dont play anymore , there are only 60.000 players on russian realms.

Because outland eu has 429.000 alliance players. Do you see outland alliance players everywhere? There are only 60.000 russian players as all russians say everywhere.

https://realmpop.com/eu.html

or you look on wowrealmpopulation which is considerably differentie 9,500

https://www.wowrealmpopulation.com/wow-eu-realm-statistics.php?realm=outland

Yes they say active numbers. You wait 35 minutes for russian alliance random bg at night. You wil wait less if we had many players.

All im saying is your numbers are way out, only blizz had proper figures.

And going back on topic least you wont have to wait as long now :smile:

2 Likes

Yes but we are hitting our heads to desk when we play.

Thats fine wont do any damage :sunglasses:

But as said we have had this for years, maybe with new blood things will change, sometimes people wont listen to vocal, sometimes they do.

Unfortunately if something works once they think it will work all the time.

You just dont have to take epic bgs as seriously as before, frustrating yes, but hopefully better things will come out of it, and new ways of doing things.

2 Likes