Teaming with EU players is unbearable experience

Whenever I ask my battlenet russian friends how is your epic bg?

Blizz sensors their writings. They are very unhappy so I’m queing random bgs since morning.

Think what , whatever eng horde team came , they became 4-5 players on the bg after couple minutes.

Russian horde guild mates were crying last night on epic bgs.

It seems you guys got what you’ve been asking for so long. Good job, oh, I mean good whining, because you’re used to solve your problems by whinig around the forums. I felt your achievement immediatly loosing fourth ebg and watching a chaotic mess you call “play”.

Now you will see all mystic russian premades, all magic lags, all numinous cheats by your side. Or you will not. Or you will see -10 players who want to hear you.

Btw I don’t know what the point to play the Horde anymore. Wins on ebgs were a single compromise to higher Alliance honor points and their world buffs.

Jesus. I really wish you Russians would stick to one story. First we’re being silly for thinking Bliz merged us because we complained about you and it was actually because your own pop is so low your queues are rubbish… now it’s swung back to our fault?

Lol. Someone might think you’re all just making it up and don’t have a clue…

Queues are currently filled with PVE people trying to obtain honour for essences. Calm your panties.

3 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: as if it’s now mirrored, wow.

1 Like

Honestly, after reading most of russian players post on these forum, I think you guys are really delusional that you’re better than EU players. That elitism, and your generalization is really sad.

Eu players have much more players than Russian realms, hence the amount of noobs is much higher than in Russia. But you’re saying that we’re all bad players?
I could have been saying the same each time I completely stomped russian players, but it happens since there ARE bad players on both side.

You were just spoiled by your tryharding in random bgs and you think that all players prefer the same playstyle.
Once again, since you don’t understand this yet, random battlegrounds were not made to be full of 2k+ rated players. Russians knew that EU players don’t take random battlegrounds so seriously so they started farming HKs, leading to belief that all EU players are bad, while in reality we just don’t care much about them.
If we wanna acomplish someting in PvP, we play rated battlegrounds and arenas. Or just farm Honor levels ( a minority does this). Russians, on the other side, think that owning and farming hks in random battlegrounds is a proof of their pvp skill.

Its just a difference in mentality, I know you don’t understand it but quit spewing your hate on these forums and keep your rage to yourself. Thanks

16 Likes

When you compare eu vs ru population percentage we have much more rated players than eu.

You guys have 90 players on top 100 from 780.000 players

We have 10 players on top 100 from 60.000 players

So yeah eng servers dont have good players comparing russians.

Just stay away from making any conclusion, you fail at it.

2 Likes

https://www.worldofwargraphs.com/pvp-stats/realms
See here the correct number about 1800+ players and see that you’re wrong.

1 French realm (archimonde) has more 1800+ rated players than both of your biggest realms LOL
Like I said, you tend to think you’re better than you are. Elitism.

6 Likes

Oh man, do I really need to get into this?

You didn’t compare English vs Russian, but EU vs Russian. And then come up with “But they are not English but French”. Quick fact for you, most players on English-lang servers are NOT English.

7 Likes

How do I know you’re not a bad player? A few days ago you where whining about how you lost 20 games and won 2.
See it can go both ways, I can generalize on that and conclude that you’re a bad player who just loves to lie.

3 Likes

Do you really think 680k english players play PvP? If you do, there’s nothing more to discuss about since you’re clueless about it.

I’ll say it again, rating mean nothing on the forum cause I can’t know if you just got boosted or if you earned that rating with your skill.

3 Likes

780k corrected my mistake.

Thats why you guys are bad.

Ok again, do you really think 780k english player play pvp?

say for arguments sake we take your figures
10 in 100 is 1 in 10.
the equivilent to ru 1 in 10 in comparisson is 6000000 ru players.
But as you know alot of alliance pve only so 180,000 as a percentage there is very little difference in skill, take 1 ru player out of the 10players then its almost the same - see what we getting at virtually no difference,

and your eu figures are probably bloated anyway.

2 Likes

Well , they que epic bg and making us hitting our heads to desks.

Where did you get that number, i don’t understand you sometimes. You just write random information that YOU think is the truth.

Read my big post, and understand why there are bad players in epic bg. You’re really hard to discuss sometimes cause you refuse to read what I wrote.

This says all I need to know about you.
Your “truth” is not the objective truth, you’re too childish to understand it seems.

And listen buddy, if you wanna trash talk, do it somewhere else cause these forums are not the place for you to vent and insult people.
Relax a bit, or quit playing the game if it forces you to bash your head on the table.

8 Likes

Said guy who lost 42 bgs and won 1. Lol

5 Likes

Form team and play rated. Ez