Tell me what you enjoyed the most

Let’s see…

Colored gems, Meta gems, socket bonuses, multitude of enchants, reforging, profession-specific bonuses (f.e. Tailoring attack power proc on cloak in Cata), glyphs, old stats (spellpen, hit, exp, etc), PvP stat (Cata resillience), class sets, gear with natural sockets on them, cool trinkets, cool weapons, Tol Barad / Wintergrasp, no mandatory dailies (excluding TB and WG if you really wanted a piece of gear that won’t outlast the very season you’re in), better class design, overall better progression systems

So I guess just Cata in general ¯\(ツ)

“Awakened” season 4 affix… Oh that was good… Skipping through dungeons…

Unique sets for each class (I mean the look), specific gear for pvp and specific for pve, good class/spec design, alt friendly design, a game that actually looks like WoW. Mostly that’s it.

uninstalling

Just that feeling when offline, "oh next time I go to WoW I will do this thing , then complete that thing. " Now I just go online look at the blue questionmarks at my covenent and sigh.

1 Like

This in a nutshell. I had a things I wanted to complete, now I have things I have to complete and things I can ignore. There is little I want to do at the moment.

devastation in BFA

Then don’t comment in them. Not hard.

Anyway as for the topic.

Cata: Winning TB and the global chats in Org filled with people forming raid groups to go do the mini raid.

MoP: Having something to do every day with world quests. I enjoyed logging in, setting out on a goal and achieving it all by myself, external to raids and PVP. Just solid world content.

WoD: Casual raiding with my guild. The raids were super fun.

Legion: Artifact Weapons. AP sucked but the weapons themselves, at least early on, were pretty neat.

BFA: 8.0 and 8.1 wasn’t as bad for random BG’s. That’s about it.

nah, that won’t stop em and they most be stopped

I think those days are gone.

1 Like

He is kinda fun here :wink:

1 Like

Hiding behind that rock :joy:

Cheers for the channel!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.