Tell us something good about today

My cravings for the utterly absurd have been satisfied in a totally morbid way with a complete oddity :laughing:

1 Like

Making a new Battle.net friend in M+

3 Likes

received e-mail confirmation that my copy of hogwartz legacy (ps5) is now packed and ready to ship.

ngl most hyped i been about a video game for years.

hope it’s as good as i expect.

will even attempt to play it with my broken finger.

1 Like

Looking forward to this on my ps5!

1 Like
1 Like

I got my rowing trainer today and putting it together later. Fun-fun!

1 Like

Try playing squash- that will test you

just got back from second checkup on my finger , nurses were joking about how my finger was hanging off when i came in, is good to make light of a bad situation.

finger seems to still be on the road of recovery.

used to enjoy tennis in my highschool years…

no one to play it with now so i stopped… unfortunate.

1 Like

old grandpa noises, looking at the video thumbnail

Eeeeeeh, back in my days we did get our wands while we were young children, not at the age of a teenager… rubs back with one hand, the other pointing at you in an angry manner

2 Likes

Real life pic of Heramaar…

3 Likes

I hit 2500 M+ rating.

A nice round number to leave it as.

“Angry man yells at clouds”-noises

1 Like

I got into FF lately and enjoying it so far :smile: many item looks are really decent, such as this set that you get for doing a role tutorial (sort of similar to Proving Grounds, another nice helpful feature that’s worth doing for 3 titles’ sake).

1 Like

An au’ra? Yerch. Time for a purge.

1 Like

You know the rules and so do I, that gnomes noems smol ones Lalafell are meant to be purged! Not pretty au ras and Elezens!

Except for Uldah’s sultana. That one is cute.

Seems I won’t have to do the purging, Schmusi is now enroute. Goodbye Dunki :wave:t2:

Male elezen are FF’s equivalent of jawless Forsaken.

I thought she was a catgirl…

Sorry, should have said female Elezens. Those are a bit like night elves and are relatively pretty.

1 Like

getting better at typing with my toes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fray won’t save you from this au ra :gun:

2 Likes