Testing of Same-Faction Battlegrounds Will Continue

I’m only saying that it skewes the data and if people wanted spot on results to prove a point, they wouldn’t do that

Why not mix both teams with 50/50 with horde and ally instead, stupid devs?

This is going to be another weekend lost for the Horde huh?

2 Likes

Hurry up lol haha lmao

2 Likes

Please bring back that Horde vs Horde !! it was so much fun being able to actually play some PvP.
This is killing me, we can’t even play this side of the game because of the queue time and then facing mostly premade alliance…
This is ruining the PvP experience for so many people…
Do something or you’ll lose a lot of player by letting this unsolved…

Sorry that was kind of a desperate call but I’m so frustrated just did some bg’s today and faced mostly premade after waiting all that time…

2 Likes

Legit unplayable atm, fix it please. People are gonna quit the game

1 Like

Seems like that 20-30min ques and 80% alliance teams has been premades.
How it can be so challenging to add HvsH option back as they already tested and noticed it worked and people were actually able to play pvp as they should have been from the beginning of P1 but I guess we have to hope best about P2 which probably takes forever even I hope we’d get it in August but unlikely since P1 has been such a sad what comes to pvp on horde side and pve content has already been played through so when ever they enable HvsH it’s probably they will extend P1 “just to let horde to be able to catch up” so we end up having P1 which is 2x as long as it should have beem.

Blizzard should also take a look about the honor gains when same faction bgs are back so it won’t take 2-3 months to farm basic pvp set and another couple months to get s1 set and in next week s2 will be laubnched so can we say “game time well spent” I’d say no.

2 Likes

So when we get the horde vs horde back again? It has been over a week now, just do it already, you are bleeding your pvp subs with your empty promises

3 Likes

ive played pvp as hard i could this past week and gotten 4856 honor so far. Gonna take ages to obtain any pvp equipment with these queues… Still way off to get my pvp trinket.

maybe you should return marks for ''The great honor ‘’ ?!

1 Like

I dont have too many marks, im trying to hold onto them for the equipment. I aint got 20 of a single type.

I can’t say horde win rate has been good at all for me.

Daily reminder to release the kraken. Subs running and i wont even bother to think about a renewal if blizzards decide to enable it at the end of the month for more bargain.

Just release it now or i once again trust more in private server or any other game.

OR AT LEAST FRIKKI DE FAK COMMUNICATE WITH THE COMMUNITY TO LET US KNOW. How about that.

3 Likes

Give Horde vs Horde queues asap. Being in a 1hr queue just to be against a eots 0 honor premade is making me want to quit…

1 Like

yeah nice,

WHEN?

gotta push that thread right in blizzards face as they seem to ignore the blatant situation ingame

I can’t wait, bg will avaiable to fight horde vs horde and alliance vs alliance. 1 hour waiting is sucks. I have 2-3 hours per 2-3 days and wait 80% of time in queue

Ypu shouldnt play av then, heared other ques are pretty decent from what i have heared

You heard from at least 10 guys here on the boards that its not. And that horde isnt even queing up any longer to have even slightly insight about how ques would be in reality.

Basicly, you just say “que for horde is okay” with no proof or whatsoever. And you still writing here since month, everytime i look in here.

You guys get paid, aint ya?

1 Like

I am saying ques are ok because someone told me that ab,wsg and eos have around 30min, which is ok.
Everything beyond that is speculation

Ah.

Someone told you. Iam glad he shared his based opinion.

Alrighty then. And there is no speculation - you are the one beeing illusional that you think all potential pvp’er on horde are 24/7 queing with 50min que. They dont. They just pause until changes hit.

What do you think horde que npc’s where looking while merc mode?

Right, it was a blast with hundreds of people as soon as it was released

and by all means: even if it would be 30 minutes (which is not at all the case) that would be still a disaster. You dont see any people asking for premades because no one would ever dare to wait with 10-15 people 30 minutes, for just one game.

Whats wrong with your wishful thinking.