Testing of Same-Faction Battlegrounds Will Continue

Welĺ, some horde boi that was arguing against me told me his ques, not sure why would he lie.
You are free to tell me the ques right mow. Fact is that ques now arent really that bad

The ques arent able to determine right now because thousands of thousands player arent queing right.

Are you that foolish to believe that all the people on horde doing PvP are queing with these numbers?
If the answer is yes just get perspective. And still even if it would be 30 minutes its NOWHERE near to beeing acceptable. jeezus, whats wrong with you people realy thinking 30 minutes is okay. Its not. And in facts, it’d be more then a hour if all people interested in pvp actualy could do pvp.

Fact is: you would sell your mother if it helps you arguing.

1 Like

Finally you are starting to speak like ally, assuming what is happwning without proof, predicting what you cant predict, trying to ignore numbers that go against you, bravo you start to learn

Okay.

So you realy believe that all horde didnt gave up queing?

Yes or no.

I believe that,yes

Do you believe that pretty big part of playerbase rolled horde for racials?

i just pin and quote that for other people.

I have nothing left for you to tell. Seriously. The idiocracy its beyond anyone else i’ve seen in ages.

You are trolling because no one with an brain would think like that. Therefore i encourage people to report this troll. People like that are the reason we have a problem in first place.

2 Likes

I amswered your question, it would be polite if you nswered mine

2 Likes

No. Not even bothering.

I wanted you show you that i chose to logicaly believe that big part of horde is not queing because of ques, same as i logicaly believe that the huge unbalance is caused by racial rerollers.

But for whatever reason zugs wants hard proof for 1, but dont need hard proof for other, weord huh? And the fact that you dont even answer the questions what an ignorant are you.

1 Like

just framing

1 Like

You are the ultimate troll arent you?

1 Like

Nope. Just let other see what kind of arguing there is on the other side.
(spoiler: you wont get any other response)

Keep trolling my man, you are actually pretty good at it

1 Like

thx10times

Honestly i am not even sure how does that ruins my argument, but sure just continue trolling

Not getting better from here on

Literally no contradiction here? Learn to read mr troll you will need it

[quote=“Aevir-die-aldor, post:422, topic:296617”]

no10times.

I know you are trolling, but there is still small chance that you are just really really stupid so let me explain to you what is wrote here.

First i said that ques are ok at this point, which is ttue

And then i told you what is the cause of that.

You dont have to thank me :slight_smile:

Everyone just need to scroll up to make a judgement.
cheers. See you tomorrow once i check again if hvh is activated just to pin that again, and again.