Testing Same-Faction Battlegrounds in Burning Crusade Classic

Amazing thank you.

2 Likes

ok guys, lets grab some pop corn and enjoy watching all the “its ur fault, just reroll ally” boomers going nuts :smiley:

15 Likes

So, there’s no reason to play alliance now?
Good job guys.

44 Likes

woops BETTER REROLLL!!! HAHA GET REKT BYE.

14 Likes

Alright sweet, can we now whine hard enough to do something about the rampant ganking in the open world caused by the ridiculous amount of horde players everywhere? This change will just make things worse as there are no reasons to roll Alliance anymore.

10 Likes

They have good arena racials, and also a nice community it seems.

Cool, can I get faction transfer now?

8 Likes

You have sexy night elves, sexy human females, and also nice happy gnomes, I don’t see any reason not to play alliance.

4 Likes

Read my full response? I am happy for you. Just giving ye a little jab.

Thanks you Blizzard <3 . You save the game.

1 Like

Horde have better racials + bigger community.
What exactly is the point?

yes, NO REASON AT ALL KAPPPAAAAA. maybe if all the posts from alliance people werent toxic reroll or negative without giving any solution this might have turned out differently. And yes there are plenty of reasons like the other guy said many spec’s still have bis racials on alliance and the community and guilds still want you there.

4 Likes

Meta slave ? Lol

1k rating alliance troll are going to disappearing from this board soon

Add faction change while you are at it because you just killed the only reason to play alliance after the mass reroll to horde that happened in p6/prepatch. Let’s all just faction change to horde now, no point staying alliance.

27 Likes

Damm I wasnt expecting Blizzard to bend over. Time to reroll horde for those superior pvp racials I quess.

5 Likes

We should have stuck to #nochanges guys…

8 Likes

No your not, ive seen plenty of your posts on forums telling people to reroll or other toxic comments. Karma.

6 Likes

No we shouldn’t have. This is good.

You wont reroll. We all know it.

2 Likes