Testing Same-Faction Battlegrounds in Burning Crusade Classic

Imagine destroying the faction balance completly with this. 0 reason to pvp on the alliance site now. Ty blizzard to break down to all the whiners.

7 Likes

I have said, often:
“Reroll or wait for a solution”.

Simple as that. The constant crying, whining and belittling was extremely immature.

2 Likes

Arrival of Aliens when?

2 Likes

ITT: Alliance noobs that don’t know ally racials are also quite good for Arena, Stoneform, Perception, Escape Artist, all are pretty good.
For example Dwarf Priest is borderline better than UD priest, depending on what comp you face ofcourse.

4 Likes

Hey there Mister, if u think twice about this, now hordes WONT be out ganking people in open world cause they will all be stuck in BG’s, instead of a 1 hour queue where the only way to get honor was killing in open world, have you thought of that?

4 Likes

I’ve played Horde since 2008. I spent my boost on Alliance character, the only reason for it being instant queues on BGs.
There is only one boost per account.
There is no faction change.
I can’t create Horde character on the same server.
And now you’re introducing same-faction BG.

13 Likes

Blizzard wouldn’t go by the posts on this, they’re just going by horde crying.

Well, when your realm is heavily overpopulated by horde… why wouldn’t we want faction transfer as it pretty much becomes pointless to play alliance now.

Undead priest is a lot better than others for more :slight_smile:
I play human :man_shrugging:

Can we still get faction transfers so we can transfer off of Alliance before it’s completely dead like in retail?

16 Likes

This is true. The issue now lies in the fact that the imbalance in faction will be even further dented. But we will see how it pans out.

1 Like

That would require logic to think of, they are too busy tunnel visioning about their open world-pvp issues, that they can’t even see that the solution is right infront of their eyes.

no you are not HAHAHHAHAHAHAH

So, when will you offer free pvp to pve transfers? Or Alliance to horde transfers? Alliance players have been complaining about horde behaviour for almost 2 years now, and they don’t want to reroll. Free transfers seems like the obvious solution following the Blizzard logic.

5 Likes

Hey there mister, if “u” think twice about this, now hordes WILL be out ganking even MORE because MORE people will feel it’s far more worthwhile to roll horde as there is less reason to play Alliance now. Have you thought of that?

Finally.

Going to be interesting how this turns out.

SHHHHH
You cant give them evidence.
That would break the illusion that Alliance is always bad.
The idea that people only roll horde for racials is countered so easilly that its pretty sad.
Most of the people are just toxic and salty they got world ganked too often.
Cant blame the hate but hate the game not the player.

1 Like

Tell yourself that, please.

How can you be both in a BG and outdoors at the same time?

1 Like

Nice to see someone actually listens. Now to all supportive alliance for past 3 weeks - “you are always welcome to reroll horde, its not that hard”

:upside_down_face:

8 Likes

I think u gotta reroll mate.
How does it feel?
Free transfers is the exact reason why servers end up empty or not work at all.

1 Like

I’ve got 107 000 honorable kills on my main, and I never really enjoyed ganking some poor harmless little ally fella who struggles to fight back.
Now with better BG queues it even gives me more reason to be nice to alliance in the open world.

2 Likes