Thank you for Thiernax, blizzard

nevermind
20 character

13 Likes

As long as its an Alliance character it doesnt matter what Race/Gender/Sexuality it got my sword will cut down anything without discrimination.

15 Likes

As someone who hasnā€™t read the book/lore or whatever, was him being gay of any significance to the story at all, or was it just like ā€œThe dudeā€™s gay. It has nothing to do with the story weā€™re trying to tell but we thought we should tell you anyway.ā€? Just honestly curious.

8 Likes

Plenty of gay people, and such, donā€™t feel compelled to announce to the world theyā€™re gay, or whatever they areā€¦ they ainā€™t shallow. Itā€™s a matter of ā€œnot your businessā€.

And those that do tend to be obnoxious.

30 Likes

And this matters why ? Sexuality of fictional characters should have no impact on your life

29 Likes

It has impact because iā€™m a minority, im constantly getting straight relationships shoved down my throat in every piece of media. Itā€™s nice to see someone like me.

15 Likes

I think Mathias Shaw and Flynn Fairwind may be more relevant somehow.

Thiernax is a moose now. :deer:

5 Likes

if only shaw and fairwind were represented as gay/bi ingame

2 Likes

Iā€™m not surprised that it hasnā€™t been referenced in the game yet when their relationship was confirmed when BfA was effectively over.

At least thereā€™s potential for more stories since Shaw is the head of SI:7 while Thiernax and Qadarin will be left behind in Ardenweald in just two years or so.

It isnā€™t represented everywhere though. You know what is? Heterosexuality.

5 Likes

And Iā€™m probably more of a minority than you being an asexual. But I donā€™t give a damn about representation to feel ā€˜betterā€™ of myself, I ainā€™t that vainā€¦ keep that social politics tripe out of games.

16 Likes

jfc i knew the community could get bad at times but this is just straight up aggression for no reason

5 Likes

Sexuality and representation shouldnā€™t matter in gamesā€¦
As long as their straight and white people only. lol TLDR of these forums as of late.
And your a drama lama if you think thats hypocrisy :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

They made Shaw and Flynn a couple? When did this happen?

In Shadows Rising.

Theyā€™re also going on a romantic trip around the Eastern Kingdoms in a new story that is due in just a few days. :blush:

3 Likes

Thats SO CUTE, I love them omg!!!

2 Likes

Move Iā€™m gay.

7 Likes

Arenā€™t we discussing this type of subject too much the last few months?

11 Likes

We areā€¦ And I keep seeing ā€˜ā€˜it shouldnā€™t matter or have any placeā€™ā€™ being brought up a gazilion timesā€¦ Yet the ones it matters too the most and who brings it up the most. Arenā€™t even the minority representedā€¦ Go figure :expressionless:

Honestly. Why does this even matter? I really dont care who loves who. Both rl and in-game. :smiley:

5 Likes