Thank You For Your Reports

botting is still an issue in Noggenfogger-eu
this Mage named Zqi was using a bot and he still play.

the video clearly shows that he is using a bot. Yet he is not banded.

1 Like

Moron, there is absolutely no single sign of a bot. A person just uses an autoclicker to push the ability on the panel.

Moron.

p.s. And don’t forget to cry because I called you what you are

autoclicker?
first time hearing of this in wow history ? is it leagel ? please “moron” teach me how to use it.
he is just a bot and hopefully soon baanded

Go tell the whole internet that the autoclicker and the bot are the same thing, haha

Even if its not the same thing , he’s still a morron to AFK and use autoclicker in BG and still should be banned for it

Thank you! Welldone! Even botters will be always there banning them is healthy and good act for better game!

Dont lose your time Blizzard, many people are using their dispels on Streamers. Take care about it.

Well reporting botters is useless since a player just stay in dire maul for all his life , not doing anything else 7/24 , just selling dmt buffs with bot, and even most of the realm reported him several times is still up for more than 3 - 4monts…
Sometimes it makes me think i’m a fool cuz of not botting with a 2nd account. Sad but true …

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.