Thanks for making the game harder for under-geared players and players who didnt play the last patch of DF

Solo leveling feels pretty ok imo, cruising through with my 77 frost mage. Cant say its any harder, even if the mobs dont die from one ice lance any more :laughing:

People are leveling alts to do endgame. You know, ENDgame? For max levels? That you have to level to to be able to do? You know, level 80 for endgame? You have to get there to do it? If you actually play the game, you’d know. Seems like you don’t at all.

It’s been out for a week and its PRE SEASON. Nothing has started yet. Calm down.

because the timing of the NERF. it was not on release. they knew about it since beta or maybe before.

you did not see everything - wait you hit lvl 80 and see how week you are compared to lvl 79

and they know of this for a long time. everyone complained about it in remix.

So you’re just mad that something happened with a suspicious timing, not about the result?

Your title is “Thanks for making the game harder for under-geared players and players who didnt play the last patch of DF”, yet after seeing that even a boomie with some action house blues, azerite gear and weapon with the wrong main stat can solo dungeon packs, you’re still determined to be mad.

Having leveled a character in EA as well as after the hotfix, I can tell you that I much prefer when mobs don’t fall over dead after one of the party members sneezes in their general direction.

Care to … tell me what end game content are you talking about?

Thanks!

it was bugged when tww launched and all the BoA items were lost…

Play the game and you will find out :smiley:

when u hit 80. go to AH, buy green 550 ++ gear, and u wont be that much weaker problem solved.
heck i went straight into HC dungeons as tank at 523. it was completely fine, just had to reduce the pulls by 1 pack

No i dont play rogue. What an oddly specific accusation though.

Just happened to have a rogue in that ilvl… in TWW dungeons… just odd you saying it a few hrs after :stuck_out_tongue:

A rogue in what level? My rogue is 70 and havent been to Dorne yet.

Dying in current retail means you shouldn’t be able to leave your house without a legal tutor.

It’s not the players you should be angry at but Blizzard for being so useless.

I think he was 72 maybe.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.