That's enough. Blizzard need to hire me

It shouldn’t be insta heal 100% but somewhere in between that and how it was. I played a holy priest through cata and you were literally just spamming the tank because you the boss did as much damage as you were able heal and it was impossible to stabilize.

You’d have to pray the rest of the group weren’t hit by too much AoE because the second you started healing the dps (with single target mind you because AoE healing was insanely weak) you were on the backfoot for the rest of the fight with practically no way of recovering.

It was a lot of fun having to manage it all with the right group don’t get me wrong but when your group wasn’t the best as is often the case with group finder groups it was too punishing.

Why? Warlock was strong but not unstoppable just like nearly every other class. Aff was of course good and got even better when dampening was introduced and the healer that went oom first lost meta started.

That didn’t make it any more fun to play against lol

No. Just no.

No. Ranged survival was not viable spec ever since dawn of days. It was PvP spec in original ‘edit’, later on it suffered and was on shadow of other two specs. Almost entirely.

This one I can agree on - lock flying behind story+ exploration. Make people walk and travel the world. Make people to learn and read the story. This is good way to gate flying.

I am not sure if I like max level upscale or low level downscale :smiley:

… and ability to blacklist some dungeons.

I visit Stormwind several times a day for Uldum portal. I wish i’d have two heartstones…

It’s the single most important change that needs to happen actually.
Class design since Legion has been terrible. I’ll take anything between WOTLK and WOD over what we currently have.

Since there are portals in your garrison and in Dalaran, you technically have three.

I am not against changing classes, just as DK I … I dread PvE of MoP. Or as balance druid MoP PvE was horrendous experience, and then some … nevermind most classes felt weird in PvE in MoP. I actually like BfA UH dk and frost :>

I just wish i could… I think I’ll do that I put my HS to Uldum, and keep using cloak for Boralus. Or that ring or something…

Thank you for reminder - just those uldum load screens are getting annoying !

Okay they can ban affliction, I’m okay with that actually.

Even though I liked MoP the most, I’m not all about MoP either.
I preferred Markmanship and Affliction in Cataclysm, Monk in WoD.
Do you mean to tell me that of all expansions you’ve played, you still prefer BFA for class design?

I don’t expect any less from a troll hubby .

1 Like

I actually agree with most of it.

1 Like

Nope, MoP class design was a mess.

2 Likes

I beg to differ.

I appreciate the fact that outdoor content stay relevant and isn’t skipped by yet another instanced content. It’s the World of Warcraft, not a dungeon simulator. That said i’m not talking about the fact that this outdoor content is pretty much required for progression, that’s another issue altogether.

My point is just that only being able to farm rep in outdoor content is better.

Floating islands you have to explore with a ground mount to complete pathfinder part 1 ?

Nazjatar was hated by a lot of players because it was typically a map made with flying in mind. Making such zones required for pathfinder isn’t the best solution either.

As for buying flying i doubt i’ll ever happen. If you spent the time wasted on Pathfinder into farming gold you’d have a few tokens at the very least. Unless they change their mind about the time required to fly it’ll turn into a pretty nasty P2W scheme.

M0 ?

That’s already the case with party sync iirc. Anyone above lvl 60 can tag with a lvl15 to 60 & you’ll end up being scaled down to lvl60. Not a criticism, just saying that’s easely doable.

No matter what happened in the past expansions it would be a terrible idea to just wype out part of the lore like that. Nothing that’ll come later will ever be taken seriousely if players are aware that Blizz is likely to just wype it clean later on.

Oh yeah and what happens to allied races characters in such scenario ? Do you force a race change onto players ?

No matter how much people complain about store mounts they are still a big success. Iirc some of them are owned by 10% of the playerbase, and i’m not talking about the 6 months sub ones given for free. So once again, doubt it’ll ever happen.

Pretty sure we already talked about it didn’t we ?

Glyphs, cata systems, world revamp. Just want a Cata 2.0 don’t ya ?

There were speculations in early BFA about such thing since pretty much all vanilla zones could be remade using the BFA zones art assets. They were openly in favour of such thing in early BFA “when it makes sense” ie warfronts, 8.3 zones ect. Maybe 10.0 ?

Gotta be real for a sec, no amount of NPC will make silvermoon and the exodar relevant unless they revamp the zones themselves and move it back to azeroth (currently sitting in the middle of nowhere in outland)

As for the others, yeah sure. dunno if the cata portals could be moved but the portal room can be replicated everywhere. That said dunno if they’ll revamp undercity and Darnassus as long as they remain in ruins.

Well I’ll be damned, I fully agree.
This is just weird.
First person I can’t disagree with.

1 Like

I do enjoy greatly modern DK (with their essences and azerite though!) and survival hunter (side note - I was also full PvP melee survival in vanilla with agi stacked gear from raids), but I cannot say i have same passion for feral - I hate BfA feral with passion (and it was supposed to be my bfa main) and some classes clearly have been slapped with ‘pruning things for the sake of it’ aspect.

So no, I cannot say “I prefer classes of BfA” over everything else, just some specs feel enjoyable with right traits and essences. BUT… do hear me out on this ‘but’ …

I do not like ‘external powers’ as part of class design. For me a class should be whole from start to end and not be dependent of ‘a trait’ I get from a gear. A class should have X amount of spells and talents from start. A piece of gear should be about classic “character power gain”, not give unique feel or identity and THIS what BfA and Legion failed in. They tied class feel and thus identity to external items. This is no good in my eyes.

1 Like

Can’t say I disagree with that.

Oh and as an intellectual with a good memory, it was Stonecore.

Reminds me of the time I gave intellectual advice to some russian geezer a while back. He asked me to give him intellectual advice. As the last intellectual there I felt oblidged to to help out with his problem about what he should do with his Stonecore in Germany as he called it. Simple I said. Build a wall through it.

1 Like

I’d take this, rest I don’t care.

give this guy a job

2 Likes

You should get that checked out, doesn’t seem healthy.

Yes, you’re very right. M0 is a thing, it exists.
Might as well delete the Heroic difficulty for dungeons altogether, then? What purpose does it currently serve?

Yes. Remember Coldarra? You can have flight paths, NPCs that fly you up there.
Alternatively, you can leave the floating islands unused at launch, let the hype and mystery about them build up as the players constantly see them above their head, and then make the first patch all about them.
Have pathfinder include a questline about gnome/goblin engineer trying to overcome weird gravity issues, and once the patch hits, the final step to that small questline unlocks.

That I certainly agree with. I didn’t like Artifact weapons either for that matter.
Grinding to unlock class traits, urgh…

Overworking is never healthy, it leads to burnouts. Well, my brain works so hard it’s literally burning - and the steam is the “out” part.
Being immensely intelligent isn’t as great as some may think.

You watch Rick and Morty too ?