The Alliance wasn't hit hard enough yet

Horde players crying about “no consequences”. Well, pack it up boys, now we have seen everything, they can close this place down.

14 Likes

I’d kind of laugh if Jaina got a Sunreaver BF.

It’s so wrong on so many levels.

Tbh, I find the light-corruption thing one of the lamest parts of the new canon. Much prefered the old way of “Light is objectively good, but people can twist it to evil purposes” thing like Classic Scarlet Crusade.

Do we wanna to start with the Horde first for a… comparsion?

it will be aethas sunreaver since he lied to his regent lord and had direct responsibility for the mess :stuck_out_tongue:

all evidence is that his still holding onto his lie and never came clean about his actions to his people

1 Like

Horde vs. Alliance story is boring and has no consequences, it’s dull.

3 Likes

I love how everybody (absolutely everybody) are just assuming I mean, the alliance.

Mostly human posters. but hey-ho.

You can keep all your other characters.

Just jaina needs to die, she should’ve died.

This is correct too.

1 Like

I dunno.

Imagine her accidentally calling him Arthas instead of Aethas. That’d get weird quick.

1 Like

Jaina is not our biggest problem. First we net to get rid of Sylvanas, than we may can talk about Jaina.

3 Likes

She’s going? I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but she’s let it slip she’s working for the next big bad, she’s gone, she;s no longer Horde.

then he will gain a inferiority complex like keal’thas had towards arthas because how could she compare him to well him

Sylvanas did infact nothing wrong. Jaina however was unsufferable since MoP already so killing her keeps her from being annoying.

the zandalari has been insufferable since bfa i suggest we kill them all for the ALLIANCE but then jaina was like spare this poor inferior creatures they suffered enough and i was like ok since you asked nicely

It doesn’t matter. The alliance demands justice, than you can get your own, you grotesque creature.

Says the death knight.

I look at least like someone likable.

I know that you don’t believe yourself.

What faction you playing? What race is sylvanas and what jaina?
I am not sure if you speak about right chars and factions.

Disagree

Alliance says purge the other faction? Totally fine! We should help them!

Horde does the same? Evil bad guy villain bat incoming. Better kill the lunatic in a raid before poor alliance feelings get hurt :wink:

We both know you hold no waters here in this argument :smiley:

the difference is that the alliance never gets to be the aggressor we don’t get to burn your cities or slaughter your people because that’s not how blizz presents our faction the horde however are a bunch of mass murdering psychopaths that that cheer while women and children are being butchered point case with the burning of teldrassil even the horde players cheered to the point that it shocked ion hazzikostas

4 Likes