The CC in this game has never been this bad

Micro cc is out of controll*

what u can kick, stun etc, i dont think anyone is complaining about feral currently, except of his comp Fmp (because u have not enough kicks for both)

still way higher than you, and have the experience, to know that the change to make every stun on the same dr, is just stupid.

CC is CC regardless…

Who said anything about ferals? Druids have one of the best CC toolkits in the game. Not to mention the best CC (Cyclone)

If I tried, I could get higher. I only play WoW pvp with a friend when he’s on, which is not common, and even then we only go for 1800 for Tmog. Never actually tried for higher. But beating 2k MMR teams easily with not so much effort, makes me believe we’re able to get there without a problem. But hey, you continue to “rating bash” and act superior. :tipping_hand_man:

The classic !

2 Likes

It’s the truth though. :tipping_hand_man:

" [The CC in this game has never been this bad] "

Never play mop, you’ll have a heart attack :joy:

1 Like

It’s worse now, because there’s a lot more of it. :tipping_hand_man:

no, there were more at the time and the “dr” was worse than today

But yes today there is too much stun, a simple solution would be to increase the cooldown of the CDs
Longer cd = less cc

If we are going to have this much Micro CC, then DRs should be Full/QUARTER/Immune. Simply because even a 1 second stun followed up by something ike HoJ is still resulting in a 4 second total stun time.

MoP is nothing compared to now. Go and actually play MoP(privately), and leave the nostalgia alone.

I played mop, and the cc was much more horrible than now.
https://youtu.be/L3J-dGwW2V0?si=p336ZYhlJ4Bkxf-5
The mop gameplay was cool (probably best gameplay al time in wow), but there were lots of flaws like cc/dr/instant, and it was worse than today

The truth will appear in classic mop, you will see

It wasn’t worse, because there were no “aoe micro cc”, 20 grips, static totems, blast wave, 2 sec no dr frost nova
No 50% haste procs with 0.8 sec clone/sheep/fear casts
Every class isn’t dh with aoe abilities in single target
Landing cc wasn’t punishing, now mage/hunter must not to push to cc healer and spam dmg and use micro cc on targets they hit

1 Like

I never said that the micro cc on df was good, I just said that the cc and instant in mop were horrible as well and I don’t want to see that again

time will prove me right, bkack here in 2025/2026 in mop classic

it was from the s3 sl that they added lots of passives which reduced the cc and gave even more instant

and less instant

How’s instant casts are bad? Casting 2 seconds and getting los, cced or kicked is better?
There were never longer cd on cc spells, it was more easy to apply, but there weren’t billions of debuffs and random damage procs which kills in 3 seconds

1 Like

What am I looking at in this video? All I see is a DK freely moving about most of the game. Sure, he gets rooted a few times and cycloned, but try running freely in the game today. Pushback, stun stun stun, root root root, fear fear fear. Mages still have incredible control.

It’s painful to watch top players playing at high ratings. Just seen supatease playing fury. 70% of gametime he was in some cc. Playing fury seems very painful. Thats why all those insta spells and mobility are in game.

Is not an issue for warriors anyways? Their combat stance reduces it considerably and when DR starts to kick in, it becomes irrelevant?

1 Like

I dont know what and when kicks in, but I wont play fury for sure, nonstop CC and slows.

The instant casts are bad because that’s why there are micro cc and instant cc to counter that

instant casts are also bad because the skillscap which consists of knowing how to simulate a throw or knowing how to kick no longer exists

the paladin of his team is cc the whole game and the dk this heal with a sacred power in passive, frankly who wants to see such a horror again

Do you also remember the monk heal with the anti stun every 30 seconds? passive? no it was horrible

you can be nostalgic, but remember the vile things

Bruh, u said “druid” this can mean anything, and everyone at higher rating is complaining about the Wild Attunement talent on feral, because feral is forced to spam clone everyone, and making a snowball effect

Clone on rdruid was for years the same, but became now a problem, because every other cc got nerfed, and rdruid got Ai trees on top of that, means, if he getting kicked on clone, he dont get as much punished for it, as in previous xpac, because the Ai trees keeping im alive

and about boomys i dont know, i dont see many currently, and he is most likely the main target, i dont know i love to zugzug boomys

Okay, so you are telling me, that u never really tried, to go into the meta, or in the game itself

means, u havent learned the meta, or why the game is how it is

for example, i play sometimes league, really casually cuz j4f im a low Silver/Gold player, DO YOU think, that i know anything about the game?

how to freeze a lane, what every champ can do, which champ is op and which champ isnt? NO because im not deep in to the meta, like u said, i dont even try to climb in league

i miss so much game understanding, WHICH IS NORMAL, because u only can get the understanding when u actually care and invest time into this game

and the example that u want the cc on every dr is the best example, because u cant even imagine the conseguenze out of this change

there are people with more xp than me what are saying the same, and these kind of peoples are dedicated to this game, and wont lie to you when it comes to the cc suggestion which is just terrible.

Wow had Cc chain classes Since Tbc, and it wasnt a Problem for Everyone

BUT when classes are stacked with an high amount of Micro cc, while they are also doing Unhealable Dmg in the burst phase, this is when micro cc becomes a problem

it´s dead on arrival, i think nobody really cares about cata and mop here^^

i played it too, but to be fair, only to 2.2 because i started playing pvp in season 13 as a Holy priest, and i have to say yes and no

against classes like Warlock it was Terrible, but most of the Locks abused a bug where they could get 3x Kicks

and the high amount of dmg from eles shamys was most likely because they abused a bug when they equiped a Tbc set and Put Flametongue on the Weap they kept the bonus from the 2 set what was 25% more overall dmg or something lol

2s in mop was anyway a meme, when u faced Holy priest Mage u could litteraly /afk

but everything else was alright? i wouldnt say as worse as Df, df is worse in so many circumstances, alone the fact, that u just can win by doing pve rotation without setups.

Ferals stun like Rogues now, not to mention having cyclone and other forms of CC as well. Druids overall have had the best CC in-game since the beginning.

That is correct. I tried for 2k many years ago but not bothered since then. I just do it for tmogs now. :tipping_hand_man: CC ruins the fun for me. I enjoy PvE now, and leveling another class for PvE, something new (a spriest). PvP is ruined for me because of all these annoying micro CC’s, and it puts me off even wanting to try for higher.