[The Crumbling Hall] QUEST

Hello. I want do 1 achievement called [One Step at a Time]. Its part of 2 dailys.
I want do [The Crumbling Hall] but its totally bugged i think patch 8.3 broked it. You cant pick up 3rd orb and click on the wall BCs ground are so bugged when you move mause you will got wrong place= will hit you

On movie you can see what now happen when you want to do .
link ->

files.fm/u/9m486mpr

So how DO THIS quest ???

Hi there, the best thing to do is report this a bug as detailed here: Reporting a Bug. That way our team that handles bugs can investigate this further.

Its typical answer like this. Ps when i send it there will be no response so thats why i wroted on forum.

18/03/2020 Still not work - Not any answer - BUGGED achievement !! For what People pay ?

1 Like

Yeah it’s bugged and after report it’s been 30 days it’s still bugged. Last hall tiles keep changing colours and not possible to do achivement.

Confirmed.

1 Like

Another week reset and still bugged.

First post at 7 march. Its still not fixed. Even when we report it with friends day per day as a bug - no answer for tickets or even on forum.

Screw this bug - looks like they busy with other things.

If you wanna do this achiv let me know. We can just help each other and still can do achiv with bug. Keyur#2129

this is still bugged- support just answers with a copy paste response

Still an issue 02/07/2020

Tried this tonight with guildies & still looks bugged. Tried everything including using a warlock summoning ritual. No joy. Tickets raised as technically no damage was taken and quest completed. Wish Blizzard would spend some more time Resolving these bugs. Yes it’s old content, but it’s important for us achievement hunters!

1 Like

21/08/2020 its still bugged.

Still Bugged . Blizzard you can fix it or reply to us ?

This topic has been necro’d repeatedly over the course of several months now. Please see the blue post for details on how to report quest issues.