The decline is here

Well tbh I can’t say I dislike seeing PvP servers crash and burn while PvE servers flourish^^ Sounds like an ironic U-turn compared to pservers :slight_smile:

Doesn’t mean Classic is dying tho. PvE servers are still going stronger than ever, and they’re more than enough to carry the Vanilla spirit^^

your right most ppl wont pay to play this game, thats a good thing

they will find something else and not play classic

No, you can’t play this game! :joy:

funny that is why so many ally are leaving ur game

wich is a good thing

How are you supposed to raid log when chat delay is still a thing?
No wonder i see less people every day
Classic done for

Horde idiots rushed too hard from the hype when servers released, so they got nothing to do than raid wpvp ganking, which resulted this pathetic state atm. no wonder

thats what concerns me, less ally -> less horde -> no classic

Why is anyone giving any Creedence to mogs? If you look at his post history he’s nothing but a edgelord negative troll who seems to have some personal bias against classic, he has admitted several times to not even playing it anymore but hangs around the forums trying to convince others not to as well like he has a vested interest…

Decline? There are still queues. Fake news.

Basing everything off of AH is just pointless.
I’ve quit my open world farms because of the ganking.
I’m pretty sure a lot of people cba farming at this moment because it’s too time consuming and competitive.
There’s probably less people nonstop farming dungeons too, which was also a source of mats on the AH.
We haven’t even declined to vanilla population realms, to say that it’s dying just isn’t correct.

Soooooo correct me if I’m wrong… you were going around in a party of 25 people ganking solo players? Ratio of 25 vs 1 and your crying with 100 horde show up? Which is 4 vs 1… and yet you’re crying unfair?
Live by the sword, die by the sword that type comment bangs of I can kill you but your not allowed kill me.
Personally I hate the stupid raid pvp, and I am currently getting my butt farmed off me on zandalar tribe but if I’m in a running around killing anyone i come across I don’t cry when 40 alliance turn up. I just move fast to a new zone before they gather which gives me maybe 10 mins before they catch me again and i have to move…
Just don’t stay in the same place non stop. Move around, hit and run… guerrilla warfare style. If you don’t have the brawn use your brain.

He posts the same thing over and over and yet this thread has 70 replies.

You actually reaped what you sow… well deserved.

Exactly.
I’ve had these thoughts ingame too.
Usually on my realm EPL has a 10-20man alliance squad roaming.
After an hour or so, all the people they have killed will team up and start camping them.
Usually resulting in more people than them.
And i’m pretty sure they have this policy of not inviting too much people because of honor being split.
So then they are the ones getting killed.
But i never see those people complaining on the forums because it’s what they created themselves.

It’s funny how people choose to read what they like and respond considering only what suits their interest. The bottom line is that overpopulation causes great imbalances and an unpleasant experience for both factions. WPVP as it is now is sht from my pov and I don’t, generally, engage in that (as already stated). These zergs really are no fun, aren’t efficient and they ruin the game, this is my opinion…

Another thing is, if you’re a PVE-leaning player, there isn’t much for you to do at this point of the game, P2 didn’t bring anything for you, and doing PVE content actually became even more time-consuming if you’re not on the dominant faction.

That is not true Kurvar and i can show you the data:
h ttps://pt.wowhead.com/news=295075/classic-wow-realm-population-report-data-aggregated-through-community

Now show me your own data.
Don´t be a troll!

@moggs How old are you?

The post you are referring to is from September. Follow the links in your own post and see the current situation.
TL;DR: h ttp://wowpop.appspot.com/realms/mograine/50
and h ttps://wowclassicpopulation.com/characters?realm=4701_Mograine

So many people playing classic it’s amazing thank you link

1 Like