The decline is here

Compared to a normal server certain pvp servers see now half the activity or less then that just days ago and more than that compared to a normal server.

You could see over 20k AH listings vs 8k on pvp.

AH decline by over 50% in listings, nobody putting up stuff anymore.
Little to no groups running dungeons unless its prime time.
SW and IF is dead unless prime time or raids waiting to fly from there/ony buff.

This is only going to get worse, and thats a good thing.

Horde players killed classic.

11 Likes

You have to remember that a LOT of people will be what they see as “capped” for their level now and so will be raid logging.

Also folk will be taking an IRL break until the 10th when battlegrounds release. Then the farm begins for most and so the economy will pick up again for consumes etc.

1 Like

“Just days ago”, as this weekend?
Ofcourse there is less activity during the week.
The decline is not huge.

The decline is huge. The damage is done.

very few ppl are gona bother to resub as bg will change nothing.

The decline will go on and you hordes will play on empty servers.

And thats a good thing.

1 Like

It might be on your server, Mograine is more than ok.

Can I ask you how do you know that the server activity when down more than half?
And isn´t the listings just drooping off in the AH because it depends on what time you are checking the AH right?

I thing you are making things worse then they truly are
Aren´t you being a bit drama lama?

BTW post on you classic character!

1 Like

I have checked several (all normal servers) compared to most pvp. You can scan total amount of activity on AH by total listings.

You can see not many grps form and nobody looking for members on pvp compared to normal for dungeons or quest.

pvp servers listing are way down from what any normal server has ( more or less 50% across all )

pvp servers are losing ally activity by the day now as subs are ending.

well i can only talk about my server right?
its great to be in a balanced server at least

So you’ve been spending the last few days of your life running auction scans on all the EU servers so you could make a case that the game is dying? LMAO
Either it’s BS and ur full of it either it’s true and you really need to get a life.

alot of pvp servers are dying from the loss of ally activity

it doesnt take days to check that you silly dwarf

Be constructive Ibossim

The beauty of the WoW forums, where you can actually be a troll when trolling.

6 Likes

even the only ones replying are hordes lol

and one angry dwarf who dont realize how much of a minority hes becoming in this game

1 Like

he just a troll with troll char from retail and ppl still listening him… yea allys dying at shazzrah thats true but this is not hordes fault… they should get more skilled players… when they die few times, they start to cry at forums and stop playing… so why dont you grp up to fight back with horde nooo , he is superhero ally should kill 5-10 man horde grp alone and if he cant kill them, this game sux I gonna cancel sub ! do something blizzz ! …

1 Like

Here we go again. Read the forums, you will find your answers as to why it is almost impossible to do that (fight back) on some servers. So no, it’s not really a matter of gitgudmofo but rather way too many players on one server which is just too much of an advantage number wise vs the minority faction (alliance in this case…as in most).

A lvl 60 guildie sent me some stuff even though we are not friends with him. I assume he quit and randomly distributed all his possessions among guildies.

“just days ago”

no, around this time is the time subs are supposed to be renewed, wich they havent and its clearly showing ally activity is spiralling down

Be alliance
Get ganked
Call in friends
Gank back
suddenly horde raid materializes out of thin air
If you’re outnumbered 5x it’s hard to win simply due to the fact that you will in most cases be severely outgunned. The eastern front during WWII is a fine example. The germans had better training, leadership and equipment, but were in the end defeated by the volume the Soviets had at their disposal.

1 Like

well last night karma guild was putting a good fight with 20 allys at winterspring and guess what happen ! they killed many horde players, with good pre made grp , you should counterattack too but their fault is staying at same spot for too long when more horde arrives to kill them… this explain allys can do pvp too if they get brain and make premades before try to do pvp even at shazzrah

May they level up?

What OP said is that pvp carnage on some servers is killing pve also, and that is true.
Not many ppl from lower fraction population doing any pve content except maybe raid once a week, and thats AH is almost empty.
I compared AH from PVP server Ashbringer and from PVE server and difference is huge…

Only thing i disagree is that this is not Horde players fault, this is Blizzards fault!