The End Of FF Forum Discord 🪦

:headstone: :headstone: :headstone: :headstone: :headstone: :headstone: :headstone: :headstone: :headstone: :headstone: :headstone: :headstone: :headstone: :headstone: :headstone: :headstone: :headstone: :headstone: :headstone: :headstone: :headstone: :headstone: :headstone: :headstone:

We are all gathered here today

To bid farewell to the Fortune Favoured Discord(Unofficial Forum discord)

The discord stood standing quite a while, 2 years.

Created by a DK with goggles(cant name anyone because of mods) and founded by a GREAT group of posters.

The discord had its fair share of drama, but more good memories than bad ones at least. There was never a dull moment.

Thanks to all the friends we made along the way <3

So here i type today, that this discord has run its course.

It will be nuked at 22:00 Server time 29/5/2022

So long and thanks for all the fish.

:headstone: :headstone: :headstone: :headstone: :headstone: :headstone: :headstone: :headstone: :headstone: :headstone: :headstone: :headstone: :headstone: :headstone: :headstone: :headstone: :headstone: :headstone: :headstone: :headstone: :headstone: :headstone: :headstone: :headstone:

8 Likes

Worst. Admin. Ever :-1:t2:

7 Likes

there we go xD

1 Like

Fun times come to an end sadly, thanks all ya bastards for all the banter and see you all somewhere else!

4 Likes

Too bad, there were so many good people who joined lately. :cry::cry:

5 Likes

The beer fridge broke didn’t it?? Didn’t it??

I told you not to buy from goblins!!

9 Likes

Sadly yes :c

2 Likes

I was really hoping for a never gonna give you up gif or something to say that you were joking.
Damn. This is so sad :’)

2 Likes

Listen here lady, that thing came with a 2 day warranty! You can’t beat that!

But no fear. I’ve got what you need!

5 Likes

I wasnt a part of that discord anymore, but had alot of fun there back in the day. Have fun everyone, was nice knowing you all :blush:

12 Likes

Have a good one

9 Likes

Farewell, it had it’s moments :smile:

2 Likes

I am sad to hear this :cry: but I know I am part of the problem for not being there too active. Hope to see you lot still in these forums

4 Likes

Definitely :beers: i spotted you a invite on discord aswell

1 Like

But but but why???

4 Likes

hmmmm that is no good, nuke it now!

1 Like

Really a shame, even tho I wasn’t so active and more of lurker. But was still nice to pop by and check how the peeps were doing.

3 Likes

Nuke it! Make everyone go down with it!!!

I mean… oh no so sad :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

What happen? Somebody set up us the bomb?

1 Like

7 Likes