The End Of FF Forum Discord šŸŖ¦

This only happens because of that blasted beer fridge!

Because we are getting a wine cellar. :wine_glass:

2 Likes

Weā€™re planning on a new one, do check it out pls :cry:

We need a good :popcorn::ram:! winks

We need you as well! Gonna spam all the food gifs to feed you :yum:

3 Likes

Just when Iā€™m beginning to understand what Discord is ā€¦

10 Likes

Ahhh!!
But do you know where your towel is??

3 Likes

Had lots of good times and lots of bad times on that Discord. Was fun, in general. Over the past years, more and more people kept telling me that Fortune Favoured sucks. I now know how my parents felt like. Defending a complete failure is different when youā€™re the one who created it.

7 Likes

Real shame it has come to this but thanks for all the good times there and drama was fun at the start and all the events and made some good friends.
Time to let it rest and for anyone with an idea to rebuild it in my view DONā€™T and if you want to at least re-start do it with a new name and ethics.
I will not join i can do with out the stress ,drama and back stabbing.

13 Likes

Iā€™m in a good discord channel and donā€™t want to be in too many but thanks for the offer :+1:

5 Likes

Make a new discord cuz I need a group to chat while being bored at work.

3 Likes

I do feel bad for taking away FF from you the most though if that any consolation

Guys donā€™t listen to Twiluna. Sadly heā€™s been diagnosed with schizophrenia.
Iā€™m an enforcer now. Join the discord. New standard in gaming industry.

2 Likes

Well Iā€™m oblivious to anything that has happened with that discord since Iā€™ve only joined for a few days, but that seemed like a nice place to be in. It was interesting to get to know more personally the regular posters that I usually read in here

3 Likes

It had a glorious run and Iā€™ve made some great friends during my time on Fortune Favoured, even though I was no longer part of it at the end.

Kyrel ran some great events, I thoroughly enjoyed the Achievement runs and posing with our mounts afterwards.

Congratulations on the promotion, now ping every channel to your hearts content!

7 Likes

A new low? :thinking:

2 Likes

A new high of pinging Hiroki!

1 Like

it makes my eyes all moist

2 Likes

I had my share of good and bad times on that server, i loved the drama sometimes until it gone too far.

But i never regret joining it as i met so many kind people who helped me in my wow journey, among them Serena, Puny, and Brigante.

to think i might have a twin from another continent who is very similar to me is great. loved chatting with you, you know who you are,

I will also miss Lunaera we always argued like a old couple about the most silly things, such as elf lore. it was hilarious at times. Great artist too who i comissioned 3 times.

farewell and good luck

2 Likes

Why ; ; I was beginning to become abit more social with people :frowning:

7 Likes

hey behave!

hes not deleting anything. FF will thrive under new management

Come join us

2 Likes

You still got a day for it :eyes:

1 Like