The End Of FF Forum Discord đŸȘŠ

You’re a good spud :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Don’t worry, there should be a replacement soon.

What do you mean?

1 Like

I would if I liked Discord, but I hate it.
I don’t even go on Discord with my rl friends except for when there’s something I really have to discuss with one of them and even then I’d rather just call them.
I don’t get the appeal of Discord. I just don’t.

3 Likes

Same. One thing i like about it is the freedom to post gifs without a stupid rule like TL3.

7 Likes

I’m surprised to see FF closing and why you’d want to do that. Just because FF doesn’t suit all peeps doesn’t mean it should be finished. Best of luck with the new discord if you create it, everyone should have somewhere they call home.

4 Likes

cries in Forsaken

7 Likes

cries in Night elf

8 Likes

cries in Darnassian
cries in gnomish

2 Likes

Canonically the noems got theirs back though. If only they would reflect it in game already :frowning:

5 Likes

Talking rules, basically you get to police your own community ground. And yes, you can always spam away within certain limits.

Except for food gifs. Those can be spammed all day long. Just ask Hairyclown :upside_down_face:

But why? It just got good :weary:

big biznis here

For me it’s a way to keep in touch with my community from when I used to stream and a free way for me to talk to my bf everyday without incurring huge costs as he lives in Norway and I in England and we’ve been together for over 10 years.

2 Likes

You still have a day to be a part of it. I don’t know what happened and likely am proposing a terrible idea without knowing now that i think of it but yeah.

I entered a few days ago and it will be closed :face_with_spiral_eyes:

5 Likes

Makes you wonder eh?!

1 Like

:face_in_clouds:

1 Like

cries in gutterspeak
What? I am multilingual person :dotted_line_face:

2 Likes

Too bad!

You should share a friendly meal together and say your goodbye to the discord in a very tasty way

Clown will be under the table counting toes

13 Likes

Same here
 naturally to check out any nice cat, dog or food photos :laughing: :smile_cat: :dog:

I am a member of a number of Discords, I keep forgetting to log onto it though, not used to it tbh. :sauropod:

Good luck with the new one if you make one. :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes