The Evolution of Creative Content in World of Warcraft

It’s important to us that we ensure Azeroth is the best place it can be for everyone

If you try to make something for everyone you’ll instead up with something for no one.

31 Likes

Yikes

2 Likes

That’s vaguely ominous.

But it doesn’t have to be.

Overwatch is an excellent example of a game made by Blizzard that fully reflects modern western values and appeals widely and broadly – and it has excellent gameplay as well!

There’s no need to assume that replacing a painting of a woman with a bowl of fruit is the first step down a road that leads to desolation and a dead game.

Game is bleeding to death, and you are laughing.

3 Likes

It would be nice for inclusivity to make more female models counter parts of races like mogus, ogres, brokens, taunkas and a lot of others races which have either no females models or very few compared to males

3 Likes

Please allow females to also use the covering textures used for male clothing, and males to also use the skimpy clothing which was previously available to females only.

Thanks!

1 Like

Good. Can you get started with merging the factions soon? Or wont that happen until everyone plays Horde?

4 Likes

I would prefer to have you work on actual game issues - like the bugs still in game despite being reported two years ago during the beta - than some pointless and stupid PR move that solves nothing.

18 Likes

:eyes:

4 Likes

I swear I have been saying this since the first change happened. That it’s not for the “snowflakes” on twitter, not for the audience finding things problematic, but for WoW’s internal team.

Personally I am happy this comes from an internal push from the various developers who want to feel more comfortable working on the game and not as a push from the players to change the game. I’m also happy with the gameplay changes coming in 9.1.5, which are a result of the players pushing to change the game.

ALSO INCUBUS DEMON FOR WARLOCKS PLEASE THANK YOU

Can my Pandaren get bikini? I want take my pandaren on vacation.

I t would be sad if it wasn’t all so transparent.

One of the most insidious things to emerge in recent years is Wokery, Cancel Culture and its association with a vocal minority of grievance mongers, bellowing their outrage over everything and anything to the World at large and becoming more and more empowered because companies like yours ACTUALLY GIVE THEM CREDIBILITY.

All of this is just knee-jerk lip-service by a company reeling from a hundred dozen knockout blows and frantically trying to mitigate the damage with what amounts to nothing more than token gestures.

We see you Blizzard and more importantly, we see THROUGH you. GL going forward, you’re going to need it.

16 Likes

Nonetheless, we believe these changes are worthwhile.

Your customers have spoken. They’re not.

Put these resources back into fixing the products that we, your customers, pay for. This is embarrassing, patronising and wasteful.

24 Likes

And we have a winner. Best comment I’ve seen for a while.

6 Likes

that quote about them not changing/removing the revealing transmog is all i wanted to hear
glad we are keeping them honestly

STOP :clap: FIGHTING :clap: PLAYER’S :clap: OPINIONS :clap: ON :clap: YOUR :clap: SUCKY :clap: SYSTEMS AND :clap: LISTEN :clap: BEFORE :clap: AND :clap: NOT :clap: AFTER :clap: MANY :clap: LEAVE :clap:

I think I’ve made my point clear here.

9 Likes

New World here I Come!

8 Likes

This is awesome!

Seeing as you’re feeling so charitable and fixing things, can we get a coherent story that is delivered properly instead of piecemeal. Also, address the faction imbalance, dead servers, take on board players feedback regarding borrowed power and overly complex systems.

4 Likes

Green skin trolls, when?

44 replies and almost all disaproving this virtue signaling mambo jambo, pretending that something meaningfull is being done.
Who would have though, eh?

Blizzard, really, take a good look at your playerbase, its not homogenic but sure as hell its not THAT dumb as you might think it is.

People want real work being done into the game, adressing the real problems and shortcomings of the game.

I have this ideia, this wild ideia, that removing some emotes and replacing some paintings for fruits, isnt exactly what the people here, that play your game is thinking off when they think about the problems the game have.

17 Likes