The First Empire [Zandalari RP]

Lorewalker Cho
“Oh my - as I suspected. Your ancestry dates back to the dawn of the world. Great were the ancient empires of the trolls. I see a spark in your eyes, a powerful will - you wish to be great again, yes?”

Edit: Interested in joining our ever growing fold? Here’s a list of characters for you to contact in-game:

Angeteb; Sángoma; Rhazenn; Kahuka; Atarokh; Tmaue

Introduction, talking about guild history. How DAMN LONG we’ve been waiting for:

The Zandalari lands have always provided for our people, yet caused the envious looks of our countless enemies. They threaten our borders, prying eyes at any potential weakness. Others walk the land, we are seamasters, our the ships the envy of all. The Waves are unforbidding Zandalari sailors have strength and great skill, skills passed down from father to son, they make us strong in War. Bwonsamdi the Death Loa has woken, now is the time to defeat our enemies! All will bow to the Zandalari now, we wait no longer! Destiny calls!

The First Empire has awaited the final release of the Zandalari Trolls for the longest time and we’ve developed our community extensively over the course of our wait. We have grown and blossomed throughout the BFA expansion and now, with the release date of the Zandalari Allied Race, we are more than ready and most definitely eager to jump in and create an immersive Zandalari RP environment and experience for both Zandalari and other races!

Main ranks etc, what we’re striving for:

With the First Empire we’ve set ourselves a goal to offer the most authentic and most engaging Zandalari and troll themed RP we can provide. We want to portray the Zandalari society as it is, being the caste system of three: The Priesthood, the Warrior Caste, and the Peasant Caste, all housed in one and the same guild. Unfortunately the guild mechanics cannot possibly portray the diversity and flexibility we intend to achieve with all three castes, so the following ranks would have a lot more flavor to them in a guild members TRP or just IC, acknowledged by everyone.

Triumvirate - The leaders of the three castes molded into a council of three, which follows the orders of the King, or Queen, of the Zandalari Empire with pride and obligation, their very existence dedicated to the future of the Empire and all trollkind. The Zanchul Council and the King, or Queen, have bestowed upon them the responsibility to decide freely, giving the three almost free hands to do as they please.

Sworntusk - Exemplary Zandalari trolls from all three Castes of society. Trolls sworn into important offices to aid the Empire in any and all ways imaginable, their very existence and loyalty is now devoted to the Empire and its wellbeing. However they can only aid the Triumvirate with counsel and information, their own freedom to decide still being limited.

Priest - The senior members of the Priesthood, authorized to conduct rituals and rites on behalf of the Loa. They preach with a passion and determination, their rites and rituals fueled by loyalty and admiration to their patron Loa. Infact their fierce loyalty can erupt in a conflict between the Priest of different Loa, though nonetheless these individuals are greatly respected in society.

Disciple - Junior members of the Priesthood, individuals who’ve found their true place in this world, in the service of a Loa. To even have a connection to these mighty and awe inspiring beings is a great honor and privilege, making even the lowest members of the Priesthood revered members of society.

Bloodguard - Strong and elite fighters entrusted with minor authority. They make sure the word of the Warbringer and other higher ups is heard and understood. Their responsibility and the journey behind them sets an example for the entire military order and their very existence raises the morale of the fighters.

Jaguar Warrior - The strongest among the strongest fighters, fierce and experienced soldiers recognized with a respected honor-title. A good and desired milestone among the members of the Warrior Caste.

Stoneshield - These able to handle themselves in combat, now members of the order. The trials never truly end and they’ve got a lot to prove before being noticed by the more veteran and leading members of the order.

Citizen - The untold force behind the existence of the Zandalari Empire. The brave and busy workers, builders, fishermen, farmers, hunters, and craftsmen. Countless individuals, all drastically different from each other, occupy this tier of society.

Prospect - Those with promising qualities, and a possible future within the First Empire. They yet have to prove themselves greatly in the eyes of the Triumvirate, and their path forward is uncertain.

Conclusion:

We hope this thread and idea would be the beginning of a wonderful journey for all involved and interested and we hope to do our best to offer great RP and a great environment for RP. While we do encourage being opinionated and one of a kind, we do expect cooperation and understanding of the rules and principals we’ve set ourselves as a guild, as a community. Be yourself but not at others’ expense.

We are open and eager to cooperate with other guilds and communities who are interested in events and storylines with Zandalari and we greatly encourage You to contact us in-game or on Discord!

It is finally upon us, Argent Dawn! The time has come!

Speaker San’goma
“The Queen commands us!
The Loa guides us!
Honour shields us!
They will fear our name, for it means VENGEANCE.”

Warbringer An’geteb
“The Empire has known peace for so long that it became one with decay. Our king is dead and our future uncertain, now is the time for war. Let the story of our people be written anew; In the blood of our broken foes.”

Warbound Tazeshi
"Let the little boy king tremble upon his throne, the Might of Zandalar will come for him and his Alliance dogs, ahah!"

Wardruid T’maue
“As far as I’m concerned, we have finished this -deal-. Just because they ran away before we could take our pay from their hide, doesn’t mean it’s over. They owe us a debt. Their heads alone are not enough, only a king is enough for a king.”

Mari’tzu, follower of Jani
“Garbage has many uses. A creative mind can solve anything with the trashiest scrap. But the Alliance? Even I couldn’t use that.”

38 Likes

I am ready!

16 Likes

And so are we! So are we.

14 Likes

Now the hype is getting real.

15 Likes

A King for a King, mah bruddas! :drum: :no_good_man:t6:

3 Likes

Hek in ten characters

4 Likes

It has seen a lot of ups and downs over the long wait ever since BlizzCon 2017 but never has it been more tangible than here and now!

3 Likes

Fantastic insult 10/10

Potentially best guild of 2019

5 Likes

I know some of the best roleplayers I know are in this, and much like myself, have been anticipating it since the trailer for Battle of Azeroth.

You can bet that I’ve already got everything ready to start RPing with them the very DAY Zandalari are released. Keep rocking, bruddahs.

5 Likes

Thank you so much for the kind words! You can be loa-damn right that we are looking forward to getting this started as well!

2 Likes

Thanks, bro!

4 Likes

The Zandalari are marching on!

1 Like

Mine eyes been seein’ da glory of da comin’ of da loa.
They be tarmplin’ out da vintage where da grapes o’ wrat be stored.
Akunda loosed da fateful lightnin’ of deyr terrible swift sword.
Da zandalari are marching on.

2 Likes

Glad to see the Zandalari are rising up! I would like to wish you guys the best of luck with your plans! Perhaps in due course, we might come to clash. Who knows… We took down your King, maybe next the Empire :wink: :anchor:
Jokes aside, best of luck to you guys! Fantastic concept.

2 Likes

I’m planning to make a Zandalari Paladin/Prelate. Do you still take people? I’d be interested in giving him a guild to belong in.

2 Likes

You are absolutely welcome to tag along! The main purpose of this forum post after all is to inform and find more future Zandalari to take in and become a part of the guild’s history.

A history that is still only beginning to be written, mind you. :wink:

This now goes to anyone interested in contacting me about guild related matters: Feel free to chat me up on Discord.
An’geteb#1836

2 Likes

It’s been a long time but it’s finally happening. Can’t wait for the RP to start!

3 Likes

DA ZANDALARI REIGN HIGH
By de might of Akunda…

Strongly recommended
Good luck!

1 Like

Been with the GM of this in Kaiju tribe and Bloodbond, unconventional but savage trolls, and I need to join this one again too if they’re anything like the other!

2 Likes

I forget how and when I joined this community, but I can whole-heatedly say that I do not regret it at all. Great community with good rp and people. Apart from San’goma

4 Likes