The First Empire [Zandalari RP]

I agree with everything Embertap says, except that he spelled Embertap wrong.

3 Likes

Wakanda forever

Don’t you mean Akunda?

3 Likes

And you’re definitely most welcome to! Our approach to Zandalari RP will be as harsh and real as role-playingly possible and while the Zandalari clearly differ from their more tribal kin, they are most definitely still trolls at heart and therefor vicious and dangerous. :wink:

Love you too

2 Likes

LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP. :heart:

2 Likes

It’s been four hours since this chat was posted in. I have only one choice. I must bump it, with a mighty HEK!!

3 Likes

Akunda reigns high…

Even Akunda de Broken

1 Like

Akunda the Broken’s opinions are even more broken than his computer.

1 Like

Can’t wait to RP in this guild.

2 Likes

Culby… Traitor…

On the real tho, the hype train is real.

2 Likes

Best snark 2019!

1 Like

Ten days left. Soon bruddahs, soon.

2 Likes

Can’t wait.

2 Likes

Quick question. Will the guild just be for Zandalari Trolls, or will it be accepting old school trolls too?

Asking for a friend :smiley:

1 Like

I’m considering joining on my Troll Priest, but I’m curious as to whether the guild does anything OOC, like farming dungeons/raids for RP gear or whether it’s RP and RP only.

1 Like

In the start, we will grind dungeons together, to get everyone leveled up. Other than that, i’m not quite sure.

As for your question, Brythion, i’m not quite sure. Old school trolls might have a chance in the Priesthood or Military, but it’s gonna be brutal. They’re gonna have to prove themselves even more than normal Zandalari.

1 Like

Does this mean other (not troll) races are welcome too?

1 Like

Once I’ve got my Druid up to max I’m happy to help people by tanking, and I’ve a Priest geared for NM raids if people are wanting to farm for the sets from Dazar’alor.

2 Likes

To answer some of the questions asked on this thread:

1) Will you offer other guild activities apart of RP?
While I’m personally decently geared on my main and most definitely into doing other content both PvE and PvP I’m most definitely not raid-leader and can’t talk for the entire guild concerning this matter.

If somebody was to organize such things for the First Empire on the side however I’d be most happy to endorse it and even join.
Nothing better to really forge a community than doing as much content together as possible.

2) Do you offer RP to other races than the Zandalari, namely average trolls?
No and yes. We are a very heavily Zandalari focused guild. The only caste in which other races might stand a chance of making it would be the more civilian Peasant Caste of Vizier Rhazen.

The Priesthood is obviously extremely loa focused on only devoted priests of other troll tribes might stand a chance of getting into it but they’d face a harsh time.

Last but not least I’ll speak about the Warrior Caste and other races. Getting accepted into the Rastari Vanguard (IC name of the military third) means passing an enormous amount of harsh trials especially designed for Zandalari trolls. Without the gift of regeneration it’ll already be fairly impossible for you to survive those.

However, as the Warbringer values strength above all everyone is very welcome to try. Who knows how far you might come? :wink:

I generally don’t see our concept as very enjoyable for non Zandalari and advise to find another guild or just create a Zandalari character to join us. After all, if you are so interested in Zandalari RP to plan on joining us, why not just create a Zandalari char? (I know, probably the unlock requirements…)

4 Likes