<The Forlorn Order> (Horde)

Hello folks, it's that time of year again, when the old cranks at <The Forlorn Order> welcome you in to our comfy guild to put your feet up, chat with your friends, do content if you wish, farm old content if you desire and get up to mischief and mayhem if you can be arsed. We are a long running guild, that has been in one incarnation or another since Wrath, with some people playing together from Vanilla, that's not to say that we're cliquey, on the contrary we're lovely, fluffy, Hufflepuff style guildies who will welcome you with open arms providing you meet a couple of criteria to join.

What we are looking for:

We don't care what your ilevel is, in a few weeks we'll all be in greens anyway, and if this is important to you, you probably won't be a good fit. Some of our guildies love doing PvE and we're happy to help out by dying in flames (Nichneven) but we are never going to have raiding as our priority.

We don't give a rat's !@#$ if you blueshield all the live long days, but if you want to fight/gank/need help, there will usually be someone on hand who will set their pet on your opposition (Nichneven).

We don't care if you're old, have kids, have a job, have a life outside of WoW, the majority age is ~40 in <The Forlorn Order> we understand that you may have to disappear on a dungeon run or the tank disconnected because their child turned off their comp. In fact it's one of our few rules, you gotta be over 25 (the exception to this rule is the children of guildies) unless you can give us a compelling argument as to why you should join (such as have kids/family/responsibilities and want to be in a guild that shares values). Also just because we're adults doesn't necessarily mean we're mature, on any given day there may be some swearing (Nichneven) and fart jokes.

We don't care where you're from, English is the main language in the guild and most of the guildies are British, Dutch or Irish but we have other members from across Europe but to keep everyone understanding we use English. We have had discord servers/vent servers and always use English on those as well or at least Scouse (Nichneven).

We would love you to join the guild if you want a social guild where people are welcoming, family orientated, smart, funny (Nichneven) and generally know that WoW is a game, it's a fun game but it is a game nonetheless. Come and explore the new expansion with a great bunch of people, leave a message below or contact a member online and they'll put you in contact with an officer.
4 Likes
You forgot to put (Nichneven) after smart, funny.

Yeah, basically if you want to play WoW but without feeling you have to log on every day, or even every week and you aren't a clownshoe, then you'll probably fit in. Just don't touch the Guild Bank, Sechen is anal about it.
You forgot to put (Nichneven) after smart, funny.

Just don't touch the Guild Bank, Sechen is anal about it.

Fixed that for you now Nich, also it's a strictly enforced law that the GB is my domain.
When I eventually work out which of my tanks I want to level first (anything but warrior) I will be doing guild mythic+ runs too, nothing serious just having fun and seeing how far we can get. And how many times we have to use a combat rez on guildies strangely attracted to bright, burning things located on the floor (names removed to protect the guilty parties). As in Legion we will eventually aim to complete 'glory of the.......dungeon hero thingy' for this expansion's frankly ugly as hell mount.....is it a giant lump of squirrel doo doo?
27/07/2018 16:09Posted by Eezyliving
(names removed to protect the guilty parties)

The default setting for anything in brackets is (Nichneven).
I only stand in glorious circles of naughty on the floor to keep the healers on their toes :D
Up we go :)
We've had a couple of new members from this post and that's always a positive, looking forward to getting to know more of you :)
New members haven't run off screaming yet so that's a plus :D

Please contact any of us if you need more info or just want an informal chat!
"New members haven't run off screaming yet so that's a plus :D"

Amazing what you can achieve with an old sock and a roll of 1970's wallpaper
You look great, unfortunately you are on the wrong side of history.
Bummer.
Old heroes! <3
02/08/2018 20:17Posted by Manabolt
Bummer.

Faction change! As Horde we have no honour currently, you may bring some with you.

02/08/2018 21:05Posted by Grego
Old heroes! <3

Grego <3
02/08/2018 19:36Posted by Eezyliving
"New members haven't run off screaming yet so that's a plus :D"

Amazing what you can achieve with an old sock and a roll of 1970's wallpaper

You keep your fetishes to yourself until they're in guild Eezy!

02/08/2018 21:05Posted by Grego
Old heroes! <3

Hey Grego great to see you still playing :)

02/08/2018 20:17Posted by Manabolt
Bummer.

You can always go goblin...they're about the same height.

Faction change! As Horde we have no honour currently, you may bring some with you.

We're not really concerned about being honourless tho, not really.
Bumping for more old farts.
Yes ok, but..... what's your iLevel? Are you ahead of the curve?
And most importantly: do you have damn good coffee?

I'm asking because my cousin Turnipwrench knows a goblin in Ratchet, who knows a tauren in Mulgore, who knows an Orc in Orgrimmar who might be interested in joining you.

He's an old fart, just like you.
The orc, not my cousin.
ilevel: I have shiny horns
Ahead of the curve: More of a gently meandering line
Coffee: What? Like in no alcohol?

We take all old orcs, whether farting or otherwise. Might improve the smell quite frankly - Perfumed blood elves everywhere around here.
ilevel: I've no idea, but I look like I'm on fire so no one notices when I am, actually, on fire
Ahead of the curve: I'm doing stuff from five expansions ago
Coffee: I'm British, so it's all about tea and the question, milk first or last? (it's last, if you put it in first you are an appalling disgrace but we'd still invite you)

We have flea ridden Taurens, rotting Undead, 'herb' smoking Trolls, Goblins that get trodden underfoot a lot, mighty Orcs that often find a Goblin between their toes and of course, resplendent and magnificent blood elves such as myself.

Get your cousin's friend's sister's uncle's next door neighbour to drop us a message!
ilevel: did you just ask what I'm wearing?
Ahead of the curve: you've heard of a bell curve? We're more of a bellend curve
Coffee: the only time coffee is acceptable is when it is in the form of a coffee cake

A farting orc is better than Tauren bull!@#$ any day.
Nichneven and I had great fun setting up a bonfire and pretending we were trees outside of Stormwind today, we thought about going to Darnassus but the nelves already have their own ways to keep warm. #throwanothernelfonthebarbie